« prev   random   next »

5
0

Another WOW If True.....

By Ceffer follow Ceffer   2020 Nov 14, 10:16pm 293 views   6 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share    


https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-13-2020-election-took-place-under-a-trump-declared-national-emergency.html#

Presidential Election was a sting? Other sources say servers in Germany for Dominion tampering have been seized.

2   NoCoupForYou   ignore (3)   2020 Nov 14, 10:32pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

Ceffer says
Presidential Election was a sting. Other sources say servers in Germany for Dominion tampering have been seized.


Not far fetched as a Trump Move.

Trump helped use his casinos in a sting on Mafia Elements back in the early 80s.
3   clambo   ignore (5)   2020 Nov 14, 10:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

I’m a little bit doubtful, but I’m not unhappy if he did sting the assholes.
5   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2020 Nov 15, 10:40am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

One pattern I've noticed since Trump came in office. These outrageous rumors about Deep State crimes, and their slip ups being exposed.
Always turn out to be facts, at least 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time, is a Dunk Tank Clown throwing dubious rumors into the mix. Trump supporters has been pretty good at fleshing those out and staving off the harm the Communist Propaganda News agencies would do the credibility of the credible stories.

So going by that rack record alone, if just 95% of the election steal stories, whistleblower, and fraud reports are true. Trump will be President, and the Prison Pimps are all about to get a ton of fresh Liberal assholes to turn out in Prison.

I heard Schiff likes it on the bottom.
6   porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Nov 15, 12:45pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

Apollo ain't got nuttin on Trump, who is the new King of Sting

about   best comments   contact   one year ago   suggestions