Things to say to a Fear Masker

By WineHorror1 follow WineHorror1   2020 Jun 11, 7:21am 506 views   9 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

What witty things can you think of to say to a Fear Masker?

I'll start

If a Fear Masker asks how you're doing, say..."Never felt better".

"Loving this fresh air".
1   WookieMan   ignore (7)   2020 Jun 11, 8:10am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Don't like that I'm not wearing a mask? Keep your ugly cunt face inside your home, you ass fuck.
2   WookieMan   ignore (7)   2020 Jun 11, 8:11am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Don't worry about being witty. Throw daggers. And don't hesitate. If you allow them to shame you, they'll keep existing. They need to walk away with their tail tucked between their legs to make this go away.
3   clambo   ignore (5)   2020 Jun 11, 9:43am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I wear a mask inside a super market or other establishments.

Outside I don’t wear one, I think it’s absurd.

But, I see guys wearing them outside as they go about, I cannot understand why.

At least nobody has said anything to me.

I’m in the risk group, borderline geezer. But I haven’t become an idiot just because of a few more birthdays under my belt.
4   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2020 Jun 11, 9:44am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I’m sure most mask proponents mean well. They really think they are keeping people safer by wearing them. It’s hard to blame them considering the conflicting information we’ve gotten from our leaders and so-called experts. But they need to stop being so rude and condescending to those of us who have done the research and concluded otherwise. They accuse us of not caring about the elderly but these are the same people who support euthanasia. It’s a ruse.

5   Automan Empire   ignore (1)   2020 Jun 11, 9:59am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I don't have any problem wearing my mask inside stores etc. But GOD DAMN I'm sick of how idiotic people are and think humanity NEEDS a good culling with an IQ basis. I can't fault people for hastily acquired particulate masks, but my problem is companies are making PURPOSE BUILT covid masks with an exhale valve. This completely defeats the purpose of the mask, which is NOT to protect the wearer, but to block virus containing aerosol droplets from being exhaled into closed environments. Look how this ad LITERALLY DEPICTS moisture droplets bypassing the mask through the exhale valve.

6   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jun 11, 10:11am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Here I'll go with what I've actually said in public and the response.

"You still wearing that Dog Muzzle!" Everyone pulled their mask down so at least their nose showed.
"OK I'll put on my fucking Chin Strap! There fucking happy now, you commie!" People laughing pulling down their chin strap so they can breath.
"You're losing 40% of the oxygen, your body is leaching oxygen from the lipids in your blood, creating fatbergs in your arteries."

"If the Communist can convince you to do that, what can they convince your neighbor to do to you?"
7   WineHorror1   ignore (2)   2020 Jun 11, 10:12am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tim,

Is that the kind of fear mask you wear?
8   WineHorror1   ignore (2)   2020 Jun 11, 10:57am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says

Wow, that's a good one.
9   Rb6d   ignore (0)   2020 Jun 11, 11:30am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You look much better with a mask, keep it on forever as no one wants to see your fugly mug.