Please log in to view images

What’s your plague mask?

By Shaman follow Shaman   2020 Apr 7, 7:17am 277 views   16 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

So I have noticed people getting creative with their masks or mask substitutes for public these days.
Here is mine:

The looks I get are just incredible.
What is yours?
2   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2020 Apr 7, 11:26am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dunno, but a D cup with underwire support looks promising.
3   Automan Empire   ignore (2)   2020 Apr 7, 11:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I bought a bird mask very early in. Wore it at the gas station and everyone went to the other island nobody wanted to pump gas near me. Wearing it in the grocery store nobody lingered or stopped their cart in my way.
4   Shaman   ignore (2)   2020 Apr 7, 12:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

There’s one positive of this thing! You can now dress as a freaky weirdo and be totally accepted as a responsible person!
5   covid_shmovid   ignore (5)   2020 Apr 7, 12:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Nothing fancy, just one of these with an n95 respirator under it:

6   RC2006   ignore (2)   2020 Apr 7, 12:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Minus the asbestos cartridge it came with.

7   mell   ignore (4)   2020 Apr 7, 12:32pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Techno is back!
8   RC2006   ignore (2)   2020 Apr 7, 12:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

mell says
Techno is back!

I'd say more industrial.
9   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2020 Apr 7, 12:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This helps with social distancing.
10   HEYYOU   ignore (50)   2020 Apr 7, 5:16pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The only appropriate face mask has Fuck RepCons written in Trump marker.
13   HEYYOU   ignore (50)   2020 Apr 8, 10:31am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Working on a sign for my pick-up bed, TrumpVirus kills RepCons,nothing they can do!
14   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2020 Apr 8, 11:17am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says

Pickup "bed," not tailgate or bumper? Are you driving an old rust bucket where the tailgate and bumper fell off long ago? Maybe fell off when you hit that same pothole that caused you to lose a tooth when driving down the road opening a Rolling Rock beer bottle with your teeth.
16   covid_shmovid   ignore (5)   2020 Apr 8, 12:24pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says

Dang! I wanted to do that (only in flippers) and post it on youtube for instant millions $$$. But the fucking dive shop is fucking closed.