Where to invest $$$

By KgK one follow KgK one   2020 Mar 3, 9:11am 450 views   7 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

CDs rates dropped <1 %
Stocks have dropped, with Corona. Also long bull run.
May drop more.

Only thing comes to.mind is div stocks
1   Rin   ignore (7)   2020 Mar 3, 12:00pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If you're lazy, you can park it in SPYD, which is State St's S&P 500 dividend ETF.
2   KgK one   ignore (0)   2020 Mar 3, 1:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Nice find Rin
Found another one also.

Laets say I dont want to be lazy then?
3   clambo   ignore (5)   2020 Mar 3, 1:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I was once interested in Swiss stocks and there are a couple of ETFs.
EWL is one.
I generally invest for capital appreciation, but I have a Vanguard high dividend yield index fund among my funds.
My capital appreciation funds are fun but can give me a bumpy ride.
Franklin/Templeton has a Swiss stock fund also.
4   FuckCCP89   ignore (6)   2020 Mar 3, 2:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hookers and blow, duh!
5   Rin   ignore (7)   2020 Mar 3, 2:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

KgK one says
Nice find Rin

Trust me, anything run by State St is nothing to get wow'ed about as it's quite literally, the most inept firm out there. The fact that they have a group called Global Advisors, should have ppl laughing.

Fortunately, the Standard & Poor has done its job of categorizing firms, so that State St can do its fund management with little overhead.
6   Shaman   ignore (2)   2020 Mar 3, 3:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Commodities will be a good place to invest. Especially food goods. China is going to need to import a shit ton of food to cover their failed harvest this spring, and other countries might be in the same boat. Pork bellies and sorghum might not be too sexy, but people got to eat!
7   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2020 Mar 3, 5:51pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag