Please log in to view images

Westfield Valley Fair Mall - San Jose

By BayArea follow BayArea   2019 Sep 29, 4:07am 1,925 views   24 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

My wife and I went to the Westfield Valley Fair Mall yesterday. She needed to return some things so I reluctantly accompanied her.

After walking around for 30min or so I ask my wife, “Do you notice what I notice?”

She says, “Ya, there are no white people here”
1   SunnyvaleCA   ignore (1)   2019 Sep 29, 10:14am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Welcome to silicon valley! Another place that really shows the change and shows the future change: check out the local school population.
2   B.A.C.A.H.   ignore (0)   2019 Sep 29, 10:24am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

SunnyvaleCA says

Yes. Their kids, are your kids' classmates, peers, and, from Tiger-Parent perspective, competitors.

3   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2019 Sep 29, 1:24pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My wife and I would sit in a parking lot around downtown Fremont and have 'white people' sightings. We would point when we saw one, which sometimes would take 20 minutes or more.

When I would make deposits or cash a check at the bank I used, I was often the only caucasian in the bank. Once in a while there would be one or two others. The staff were nearly universally non-white. One was half oriental, half white, but that seemed to be the extent. Usually, no white staff but maybe in a rare while a white woman would be there.

If you want to see a lot of white people around, go to Idaho, Iowa or Nebraska. In California, white people are restricted mostly to enclaves of various kinds now. Of course, Santa Cruz has a good number of LIbbyFuck honkies.
4   The_Weeping_Ayatollah   ignore (5)   2019 Sep 29, 1:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Perfect diversity finally achieved, yay!
5   REpro   ignore (0)   2019 Sep 29, 3:24pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Iranian_Oil_Burse says
Perfect diversity finally achieved, yay!

People of color, without the color.
6   PaisleyPattern   ignore (1)   2019 Sep 29, 9:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Same thing at SouthCenter mall in the South Seattle area, about a 20 to 1 ratio. Lots of black people, Mexicans, Chinese, lots of Somalis, assorted other types of Asians. And ghetto style is really popular with all the kids.It’s really sad to see the young Somalians, probably first generation, trying to look cool by dressing up like American ghetto blacks. Super skinny tall kids with their pants hanging down and a weird haircut.I personally don’t really have anything against other ethnicities, but whose idea was it to just open up the borders and allow all these immigrants in and totally overrun the culture that used to be here that we grew up in. If you go to the east side of Seattle, the Bellevue area is just packed with Asians and Indians working in all the tech companies, they are a lot more civilized but, it’s still a lot of foreigners. It’s just not the same population it used to be.
7   HEYYOU   ignore (46)   2019 Sep 29, 9:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

All I know is that,bitching & moaning changes things one doesn't like.
8   PaisleyPattern   ignore (1)   2019 Sep 29, 9:43pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Probably just offended a lot of people on this site. No offense intended. Just my perspective. Probably any population of people that slowly or suddenly get overrun by another culture aren’t going to be that happy about it.
9   Patrick   ignore (1)   2019 Sep 29, 9:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

@PaisleyPattern That's fine!

Please do offend people, but without personally attacking them.

This site is intended to be a place where you can make any point you want to. Unlike academia, business, government, the media, etc, which all are OFFENDED by the suggestion that perhaps dissolving the border for the short-term benefit of business owners who want to push down wages was not a great idea.
10   komputodo   ignore (2)   2019 Sep 30, 6:55am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

years ago, maybe 2010, I was in south Fremont, CA, almost Warm Springs and my bro and I went into a B of A to make a bank deposit. It had been years since I had been there. I thought I was in New Delhi. I commented this to him and he shrugged it off....he lived there.
11   komputodo   ignore (2)   2019 Sep 30, 6:59am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

PaisleyPattern says

Who do you think? The Seattle republican majority? lolol
12   clambo   ignore (5)   2019 Sep 30, 9:29am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

yeah, that place is pretty amazing; I went there once.

in Capitola Mall I took my visitor to Target and I noticed something similar: "Hey, I think I saw an American in Target today!"

The mall down in Palm Beach Gardens FL had guys who looked like Larry David's father shuffling around with their wives that looked like Woody Allen with tits.

Solution: never get dragged to a mall for any reason, ever.
13   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2019 Sep 30, 10:21am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I laughed when I heard how disappointed foreign tourists are when they come to California. They expect the Beach Boys and Baywatch, and instead, they get Mexico, Bangladesh, Dehli, Korea, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc. etc. all mashed up ass to elbow.
14   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (2)   2019 Sep 30, 11:08am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Reseda is still somewhat white, but a minority, mostly old generation that’s dying out.
15   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (49)   2019 Sep 30, 11:10am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This is why you never get out of a car in a mall parking lot without the wife and kids laying down heavy covering ground fire. And at least one spouse or tot covering vantage points for snipers.

When in doubt, OPEN! FIRE!
16   PaisleyPattern   ignore (1)   2019 Sep 30, 11:16am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I tried to look on the bright side. I really enjoy people watching, if I reserve judgment about the dramatic change in the population, it’s actually pretty entertaining to look at all the different types of people wandering around.A lot of people from really backwards and pretty archaic cultures have just been dropped right into the middle of the modern world, I try to imagine the places that they’re from and think about what they’re going through. That way I can appreciate it as creating more interesting country, at least from the people watching perspective
17   OccasionalCortex   ignore (4)   2019 Sep 30, 11:30am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That is like it is for just about every mall in the Bay Area. I noticed that I was one of the few white guys walking around Newpark Mall in Newark about 10 years ago. Now, I often am the ONLY one for a good half hour of walking around.

The malls should pay me for showing up.
18   indc   ignore (0)   2019 Sep 30, 11:40am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

Beach boys and baywatch babes cannot afford to live in CA.
19   indc   ignore (0)   2019 Sep 30, 11:44am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

If you dont want to see third world shit, stop sending your shit religion and ideas to third world. Shit can flow both ways if there are no gates.
20   komputodo   ignore (2)   2019 Sep 30, 12:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

OccasionalCortex says
The malls should pay me for showing up.

They should.... just for lightening the place up!
21   OccasionalCortex   ignore (4)   2019 Sep 30, 12:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says
All I know is that,bitching & moaning changes things one doesn't like.

That would explain how you rage against the GOP Man and nothing changes, then.
22   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2019 Sep 30, 12:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

komputodo says
OccasionalCortex says
The malls should pay me for showing up.

They should.... just for lightening the place up!

Maybe they should put a few pasty Irishmen around for mood lighting.
23   BayArea   ignore (1)   2019 Sep 30, 7:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

Bwahaha... California dreamin
24   BayArea   ignore (1)   2019 Sep 30, 7:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Bangladesh nation!!!