1   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Mar 4, 12:45pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Why? Stupid parents who vote Democrat 'because I don't want my kids to have to hear things that Meanie Trump sez on TV!' deserve everything they get.

Plus, I don't have kids. So I don't give a fuck. Just like if I had things my way, I wouldn't be paying any taxes for the 'edukashun' of the kids of other people's.
2   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2021 Mar 4, 12:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HunterTits says

Plus, I don't have kids. So I don't give a fuck. Just like if I had things my way, I wouldn't be paying any taxes for the kids of other people's 'edukashun'.

Sooner or later it’ll come your way too. A lot of people didn’t give a fuck until Hitler put them on the train... but at that point it was too late to give fucks.
3   WineHorror1   ignore (2)   2021 Mar 4, 4:00pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fortwaynemobile says

^^^^^^^
4   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Mar 4, 4:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fortwaynemobile says

That's when I plan to move to Belize or something.

When the stole this election, I already wrote the country off.
5   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2021 Mar 4, 8:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HunterTits says
Fortwaynemobile says

That's when I plan to move to Belize or something.

When the stole this election, I already wrote the country off.

A lot of people did. What’s the point of voting if it’s a pointless pretend exercise with predetermined winners in the oligarchy.
6   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Mar 5, 4:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fortwaynemobile says

Exactly. Plus all the shit the censors do with my FB and Twitter posts. And even worse to the influencers I had followed (past tense...they got nuked).

So this is a waaay diff situation where the 'tsk! tsk! you gotta worry about things happening to others because they will come after you next' SOP response is bullshit.

They are already coming for me. I already know it. I am not in any denial there. Just does not apply.

The only alternative is BLOODY Civil War or to flee the country. Latter option is a lot less bloody of an action for me do do and involves me getting out of the line of fire, so it makes sense.

As it made sense to the hundreds of Jews who had the brains to flee Germany BEFORE things got bad. To the other 6 or so million untermenshen that weren't Jews (Slavs, Magyars, Down Syndromers) who got wiped out, they didn't see it coming like the Jews did. Poor bastards. The Jews who didn't leave were the stupid ones, as impolite as that sounds.

Unfortunately for the bastards inflicting tyranny on me and the 74 million or so other domestic terrorists, this means that instead of being cowed I shall resist by avoiding as much as I can in paying the State before I bail this shit house called 'America'.
7   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2021 Mar 5, 4:33pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HunterTits says
That's when I plan to move to Belize or something.

My buddy just got back from Belize, he said you have to put your mask on to step out of your hotel. Or the door of where ever you live.
8   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2021 Mar 5, 4:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HunterTits says
this shit house called 'America'.

If you think America is a "shit house" where would you move?

I like where I live. If I did not I would move. I am an American. If I moved to a different country I would be a foreigner. I am going to stay here in my little piece of paradise and fight for it as long as I can. Sure, the breeze isn't always blowing the right way, but it's home.
9   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2021 Mar 5, 4:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Don’t be such defeatist Hunter. Surrender never worked for anyone.

If the only points politicians hear are from leftist fags, it’ll be the law.
10   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Mar 5, 5:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says
If you think America is a "shit house" where would you move?

Where I can live like a king.

Onvacation says
I am an American. If I moved to a different country I would be a foreigne

Sorry pal, but you are the foreigner in your own country. That you haven't figure this out yet is pretty...amazing. At least to me. Dunno about anyone else.

You call your bank or a hospital, what do you get by the automated system? You are OFFERED to take the call in English. It isn't the default choice given.

You are like a Sudetenland German living in Czechoslovakia. We both are. We weren't born in a foreign country but ended up in one w/o moving at all.

Tenpoundbass says

Sure...in Belize City.

Out in the Cayes where the American expats live, different story.

If not there, Costa Rica. Gotta learn Spanish but how hard can that be? It is already imposed on me here in California.

Hell, even Poland is shaping up to be a place that is decent to live...except for the likelihood of the Russians invading them in the future.
11   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Mar 5, 5:21pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fortwaynemobile says
Don’t be such defeatist Hunter. Surrender never worked for anyone.

You can not be a defeatist when the war already over. The upcoming Civil War is just another war to take the country back, not to prevent it from being taken in the first place.
12   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Mar 5, 5:24pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says

@Tenpoundbass send him a picture of my sign:

Maybe he can make one of his own.

Everyone should be carrying these signs.