Lebron James is a bigot

By FuckTheMainstreamMedia follow FuckTheMainstreamMedia   2020 Aug 26, 7:39am 262 views   6 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

“I know people get tired of hearing me say it, but we are scared as black people in America,” James said. “Black men, black women, black kids, we are terrified.”

James later accused the police of lying.

“If you’re sitting here and telling me that there was no way to ‘saydue’ (subdue) that gentleman or detain him or just before firing guns, then you’re sitting here lying to not only me, but you’re lying to every African American, every black person in the community,” James said.

I’m black. I’m not scared. I’m not terrified. Neither is LeBron James. He’s lying. He and the political activists controlling him want black people to immerse themselves in fear. Fear is a tool used to control people. If you comply with police instructions, there is virtually no chance of an American citizen being harmed by police.

I’ve already said as much here. Any black person claiming they are scared of the police are lying. No black people are scared of police except for criminals not wanting to get caught.

I’m glad someone in the media finally called out this bullshit.
The only ones stupid enough to believe that chow meow are imbecilles white liberals. I encourage everyone to call them out for their blatant racism. I’ve already started calling out liberal friends on Facebook when they post miserably racist things such as “blacks can’t get ID”. I think it’s also time to do so with this blacks are scared of police bull crap.
1   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2020 Aug 26, 7:58am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

FuckTheMainstreamMedia says

Calling them out on social media is a slippery slope. You are 100% correct on your view, but most of us with this same view don't have the time to counter the almost certain counter attacks that you're racist, a bigot, etc. So fighting back on social media is super time intensive unless you're cool with people calling you that stuff and not responding. It makes them look like they scared you away and they were right. I never engage and never will no matter how wrong someone is.

I just ignore/block those people. If you don't give them a podium to lecture everyone else they stop bitching. It helped me stay sane in 2016 as a lot of people that I've liked and known for a long time went batshit crazy over an individual human being, so boom, blocked. Scary that people are that emotionally attached to an individual that has little influence on their life. Over half the country isn't even going to pay federal income taxes after all this for the 2020 tax year. Yet they're so up in arms about the federal government. Grow up.

I will say it is definitely nice to see someone go after LeBron for his out of touch points of view. He actually seems like a somewhat reasonable guy, but the problem is he still promotes ghetto culture with what he wears, the way he talks, etc. I dislike him and his view on police is totally misguided, but as a dude that actually stayed with his lady, he should be promoting the fuck out of that and family. It's not the cops dude.
2   FuckCCP89   ignore (5)   2020 Aug 26, 8:04am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

FuckTheMainstreamMedia says

How 'bout him joining police and being on call for situation like that? If somebody is uncooperative - call LeBron to come in and 'saydue' him w/o using raycist batons, tasers, sprays, guns and chokeholds.
Show them how it's done, baby!
3   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Aug 26, 8:09am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says

This is very important.

To quote a bad idea is to keep that idea alive and spreading.

We should talk about good ideas instead, and not give the bad ideas any free publicity.

Some good ideas:

- judge people by the content of their character, ignore their skin color
- we all want the same things and most people are much closer together politically than the media wants us to think
- when US workers benefit by bringing back factories and blocking illegal immigration, the real economy grows rapidly
6   BayArea   ignore (1)   2020 Aug 27, 10:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He’s a sack of shit that’s totally out of touch with reality.