Economist proves Trump fixed economy

3,345 views  5 comments             share

by FortWayne     💰tip   follow   2018 Sep 10, 4:53pm

This is now banned news that oligarchs are trying to hide from you.
1   bob2356   2018 Sep 10, 6:22pm

FortWayne says

This is now banned news that oligarchs are trying to hide from you.

I typed infowars.com and it came up fine. Maybe you are having trouble with your internet connection.
2   Shaman   2018 Sep 10, 7:06pm

Just as I predicted.
3   FortWayne   2018 Sep 10, 8:03pm

Banned from all social media and app stores. They practically don’t exist unless you go to website directly. But keep ignoring that if it makes you feel better, Uncle Tom.

Yes website they can’t pull down yet, because they don’t control dns.

bob2356 says
FortWayne says

This is now banned news that oligarchs are trying to hide from you.

4   bob2356   2018 Sep 11, 6:28am

FortWayne says

Being lazy and banned are not synonyms. So as a long standing libertarian government hater are you now saying government should force private businesses to carry content they don't want to? Would that apply to fox news and breitbart carrying PBS and Bill Mayer? It seems there is a certain moral flexibility here.

"When I left, I joined the army, and when I took the service exam my psych profile fit a certain... moral flexibility would be the only way to describe it" John Cuzak Grosse Pointe Blank.
5   LeonDurham   2018 Sep 11, 6:37am

FortWayne says

Yes website they can’t pull down yet, because they don’t control dns.

You can't make this stuff up. The website doesn't exist unless you... go to the website.

Please register to comment:

about   best comments   contact   latest images   one year ago   suggestions