Another Democrat Hypocrite

By FuckTheMainstreamMedia follow FuckTheMainstreamMedia   2015 Dec 11, 10:48am 901 views   6 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

I would have liked to go to a Bruce Springsteen concert at least once in my life. In the past, scalpers in LA make it impossible to get anything but nosebleeds at face value. I'd rather see I'm in Europe where audiences are animated and not nearly as geriatric as his US audiences, but that's really difficult to coordinate.

So I get on live nation when tix go on sale this morning and all that's left is nosebleeds, and at a whopping $150 plus fees. Total cost $175 to see the boss look like an ant.

Fuck that. I can afford it but who the hell would want to. And this after decades of Sprigsteen mouthing off about how the rich are undertaxed and the middle class gets screwed left and right.

Bruce I give you two options:

1.) Bring you're ticket prices under $100.

2.) Donate 75% of your income to the Federal income. If you wanna pay more, NOBODY is stopping ya buddy.

So disillusioning. Jabbering about how it's gets stuck to the poor and middle class...and then sticking it to the poor and middle class. Guess he was self prophetic with "poor man wants to be rich, rich man wants to be king, King ain't satisfied until he rules everything".

1   smaulgld   ignore (5)   2015 Dec 11, 11:16am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

agree. his ridiculous positions detract from his authenticity. I saw him a few times. Only the 1980 show was memorable

2   epitaph   ignore (0)   2015 Dec 11, 1:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Supply and demand are pretty simple concepts to understand. If you are having trouble with this you can always send a letter to your state representative urging to create some kind of section 8 program for Bruce Springsteen tickets. Bruce is just playing politics, which in the US means telling the peasants what pleases them, and then doing what is good for you (almost always the exact opposite of what you just said).

4   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2020 Oct 4, 1:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

To be perfectly fair, one of them is a sniffing and fondling station for Joe groupies and children.
5   komputodo   ignore (3)   2020 Oct 4, 1:50pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I might go if it was free and withing walking distance.....Otherwise no
6   komputodo   ignore (3)   2020 Oct 4, 1:51pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Those aren't shitters...they are glory hole stations.