« First « Previous Comments 227 - 265 of 265 Search these comments
Only 10% of those killed have been deemed combatants.
That's actually a documented Israeli government technique. But I wouldn't expect you to know that being from a country that's dropped more bombs on the Middle East than any all the bombs dropped in several major world conflicts. Keeping funding your AIPEC!
Do you support an end to this once and for all? Or do you kina like the idea that the Palestinians in Israel are a rudderless unrepresented demographic, that is ripe to be stooges of dangerous violent caliphate? I believe Israel(Bibi) has the absolute right to put an end to it now. The media and press is panicking and is putting so much misinformation about the casualties the IDF's force. The same people telling Israel to stop, are the same ones sending them aide to attack Israel. What do you make of those UN boxes mixed in with the rockets?What happened to that Proxy Commadner In Chief that Bibi announced would take over as his Military leadership role? It was announced just hours after the attack. But then Bibi has taken anything but a backseat position. I think the attack was coordinated with Israel's deep state, not in participating, but in looking the other way and fumbling for the keys while the attack took place on Oct 7th.
How do you reconcile these two theories: (A) killing all Palestinians in Gaza would result in "an end to this once and for all"
How do you reconcile these two theories: (A) killing all Palestinians in Gaza would result in "an end to this once and for all"; (B) the Oct 7th attack "was coordinated with Israel's deep state ?
Israel has wanted to clear out Gaza
The USA wants the Israel situation to be finally resolved so this works to accomplish that. Also the neocons want war with Iran and they’re hoping to get a Causus Belli to declare war on Iran
end the constant intermittent rocket attacks.
So thing is every point you just raised is true of the extremists on both sides. But if you only look at extremist viewpoints, will we ever find a solution both sides agree on? Of course not, it's a ridiculous proposition.
6. Not every goal of the satanist banksters is about stealing money. They also secretly want to see the temple rebuilt in Jerusalem because they believe that they can defeat the God of the Bible. They think that when the temple in Jerusalem is rebuilt and defiled one last time by the Antichrist that finally even the Jews will bow to Lucifer. But just when they think they have gained the victory, Jesus will return and the true believers among Jews and all nations will be redeemed.7. All the turmoil in Israel and the surrounding region is happening to set the region and the world up for a false peace treaty and a world government with a world religion.
1. Gaza is a haven and household of terrorists.
2. You can believe that Israeli leaders had prior knowledge of the 10/7 attack but it doesn’t change the fact that Gaza militant terrorists funded by Iran through globalist bankster manipulation killed raped and kidnapped innocent Israelis and other people working in and visiting Israel on 10/7.
3. Gaza militant terrorists have stated, repeated and acted on their goal to destroy Israel.
4. If you misuse genetics to determine the most purest “Semites” it is a slippery slope to eugenics. If you want to live in a world where your genetics determine your standing, you are first of all deluded, (do you really trust scientists to prove/tell the truth as if they are the high priests?) and second of all setting yourself up to be dominated by some “superior “ blood line which will inevitably claim only they are the rightful heirs of power and everyone else is inferior.
5. The true religious Jews are the ones looking to rebuild the Temple on the Temple Mount. Establishment of the nation of Israel is politics/a decree of the USA and UN to recognize the government that Israel established in the wake of the Balfour agreement when Britain handed over control to the region and a new local government was established (look up Balfour Declaration to understand the situation where essentially Britain relinquished control and a new government rose up in its place which was recognized by USA, UN and a bunch of other world powers) https://mosaicmagazine.com/essay/israel-zionism/2017/06/the-forgotten-truth-about-the-balfour-declaration. But establishing the new temple with the daily sacrifice as in the time of Jesus and before all the way back to Solomon is the end goal of true Jewish religious leaders who are looking for their messiah. If you claim to be Jewish and don’t long to rebuild the temple, you are Jewish/Semitic in name only.
This whole who was there first is stupid. The people who were affected by the Jews being settled and the formation of Israel are long dead. Or over 96 years old.
What Hillary did to Libya and what Obama did to Syria, and George Bush did to Afghanistan and Iraq, is what everyone should be upset about.They turned them into Gaza.
It's not the extremist viewpoint among the Arabs. There should be no Israel is their viewpoint, and Hebrews should pay the Jizya and be second class citizens IF they are allowed to remain is the vast majority South Syrian Arab viewpoint.
So you are saying you support the building of this world government
Hamas, which was originally founded by Israeli intelligence.
according to the scriptures, the (re)building of Israel, the temple in Jerusalem and the world government would signify the end of the world!
it's quite outrageous to witness a largely atheistic population of mostly European and North Asian origin (with a splash of Jewish blood) pretend they are entitled to kill and evict a population that had far more and far deeper Jewish ancenstry who had never left their ancestral land.
Is Jizya being collected in Syria? Is Jizya being collected in Lebanon? Is Jizya being collected in Egypt? Is Jizya being collected in Iran? None of them are collecting Jizya. There are around 8000 Jews living in Iran now, and they are not facing Jizya. The only states / pseudo-states even tried collecting Jizya in the last half century were Isis and Pakistani Taliban (before Taliban took over Afghan); what do they have in common? Both were/are founded/funded by western intelligence; can you say "controlled-opposition"?
There are around 8000 Jews living in Iran now, and they are not facing Jizya.
So you are saying you support the building of this world government (and the temple in Jerusalem) because you think it is a trap for ensnaring all the satanists?
As for Balfour Declaration,
Natenyahu. He is very much a core part of the Deep State,
Great Britain moved its occupation out and left control of the land of Israel/Palestine to a new government. The new government took control in 1947-48. That government exists today, it is the Israeli government, the only legitimate government in Palestine/Israel.
The British left all their heavy weapons with the Kingdom of Jordan and left the country without settling anything, figuring the Arabs would drive the Jews to the sea (the "River to Sea" genocide phrase comes from that era).The UN recognized Israel, then multiple Arab armies attacked, each seeking to add Fakestine to their territory. The Israelis pulled off a miracle and fought off 5 Arab Armies that outnumbered them in planes, tanks, etc. in both quantity and quality (a dozen old BF-109s against dozens of new Spitfires;
During the First World War, long before 1947, Britain signaled that they were going to leave the land known as Palestine (which is part of Israel that God told the children of Israel was theirs to occupy indefinitely)
The British already took it upon themselves to give 3/4 of it to the Arabs as Jordan.
« First « Previous Comments 227 - 265 of 265 Search these comments