please check out the anti-mandate news »

1   Robert Sproul   ignore (0)   2021 Aug 17, 7:03am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It is all so unbelievable. Mama Ferret is grievously injured right in front of them but they are so terrified of this Hype Virus that they run down to get jabbed themselves. A healthy 12 year old girl. A sane person would run from this danger and do everything he could to protect his family.
2   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Aug 17, 7:33am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I agree. It's really creepy how the zombies are lining up to an inject of something clearly experimental.

And the most "liberal" people and countries have turned out to be the most fascist by a long shot.

Canada, Australia, Israel are all ridiculously intolerant of people who simply want to keep their bodily integrity safe from the government/Big Pharma complex.
3   BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Aug 17, 7:43am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I find that Indian people I encounter seem to be the most terrified of this virus. Irrationally terrified.
4   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Oct 13, 6:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dr. Patricia Lee, M.D., an ICU doctor based in California, issued a shocking letter to the Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention claiming she has observed more vaccine injuries from the controversial COVID-19 vaccines than she has in the last 20 years working as a doctor.
In the letter, she describes observing “entirely healthy individuals suffering serious, often fatal, injuries,” her attorneys noted in a follow-up email. These include “transverse myelitis, resulting in quadriplegia, pneumocystis pneumonia, multi-system organ failure, cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, post partum hemorrhagic shock and septic shock, and disseminated CMV and CMV viremia.”
5   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2021 Oct 13, 7:00pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

She hopes the federal government will create a compensation program for those who suffered a rare, serious COVID vaccine injury.

The feds will NOT do this because the "rare" lie would be exposed as thousands would claim benefits.
6   monkframe   ignore (0)   2021 Oct 13, 7:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wow, very sorry to see that science isn't present in what has become another conspiracy-laden site. It used to be we talked about the housing crisis, but I guess that's gone away! The internet seems to be more a tool of ignorance, self-delusion, and misinformation. Humankind probably won't survive, at least in part because of its deluded state.
7   PeopleUnited   ignore (1)   2021 Oct 13, 7:21pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

She implores the authorities to rescind the mandates and restore consent as a prerequisite to any vaxx.
8   HumanDartboard   ignore (0)   2021 Oct 13, 8:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I was a Democrat up til a few months ago. More and more of my Democratic friends are waking up. All of us female, ages 30s-60s, highly educated, following science and data.

My brother, an older guy, hasn't been the same since getting the jabs so I'm seeing the harm right in front of me. The Dems' beliefs are similar to the movie Reefer Madness or those old 1950s hygiene films--just utter propaganda.

In my larger circle, no Dems I know are fascists, though I haven't broached the topic with all of them. Not everyone is like the nuts on social media. Most just have zero knowledge or curiosity, or just make up stuff. One said "well, all vaccines kill thousands." (Um no, they get pulled at as few as 6 deaths). She insisted Ivermectin was not FDA-approved (it has been since the 1980s. And she doesn't seem to care that the vaccines are not FDA-approved).

Always liked this blog as it's a place for intelligent and friendly discussion no matter where you're coming from. Never imagined posting here before, but feel I'm in good company.
9   HumanDartboard   ignore (0)   2021 Oct 13, 9:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

To clarify, she was saying this in DEFENSE of the Covid vaccine, which she voluntarily got.

10   richwicks   ignore (2)   2021 Oct 13, 9:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HumanDartboard says
She insisted Ivermectin was not FDA-approved (it has been since the 1980s.

I believe you've made a minor error there, I'm quite certain it was approved in 1996.