please check out the anti-mandate news »

1   Karloff   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 2, 11:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I want to say the black paint seeping from the body is some sort of artistic metaphor...
2   BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Apr 2, 11:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The paint can helped break his fall.
3   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Apr 2, 11:50pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I hate Chase too, but that guy is clearly a moron.
4   BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Apr 3, 12:01am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
I hate Chase too, but that guy is clearly a moron.

Any particular reason for the Chase hate?
5   FuckCCP89   ignore (6)   2021 Apr 3, 1:10am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

#fuckingmoron
6   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Apr 3, 2:23am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If he had white paint, this never would have happened.
7   just_passing_through   ignore (8)   2021 Apr 3, 10:47am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says
Any particular reason for the Chase hate?

For debanking conservatives.
8   theoakman   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 3, 10:58am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says
Patrick says
I hate Chase too, but that guy is clearly a moron.

Any particular reason for the Chase hate?

Chase has been openly breaking every law on the books as far as securities fraud goes. During the entire Obama admin, they routinely broke the law to take in billions and simply paid fines with no admission of wrong doing.
9   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Apr 3, 11:04am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says
Patrick says
I hate Chase too, but that guy is clearly a moron.

Any particular reason for the Chase hate?

@BayArea Yes, for me is that they simply started closing and banning accounts that were perceived to be pro-Trump right after the fraudulent election:

My wife was telling me that she also read personal stories of this happening, via nextdoor.com.

That's about the point at which I changed the tagline of this site to "Discrimination based on political affiliation is a civil rights issue" and closed my own Chase account.
10   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2021 Apr 3, 12:22pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fuck Chase bank! Part of cancel culture fucks.