I'm curious: Who voted and/or supported Biden?

By richwicks follow richwicks   2021 Mar 6, 11:14am 312 views   17 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

This man is clearly out of his mind. He's reading from a teleprompter, and slurs his speech in my estimation. He doesn't run that nation - in my opinion the MIC does, the military industrial complex - that Eisenhower warned us about 60 years ago.
1   RC2006   ignore (2)   2021 Mar 6, 11:49am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That's a given but libs hate the US so he was a good choice.
2   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2021 Mar 6, 12:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Very few very criminal people who know the extent of Biden's actions voted for him. All other votes that Biden received were actually votes against Trump. "Trump hurt peoples feelings". Sadly, some of my relatives and friends were taken in by the propaganda.

Even still, Biden needed a vast "voter fraud organization" to win.
3   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2021 Mar 6, 12:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I think we still have a few, but the cognitive dissonance of the information countering the main stream narrative available here have driven most "progressive's" from this site.

Did anyone here vote for Biden?
4   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2021 Mar 6, 1:17pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My neighbor voted for Biden. I know because he is ultra dumb leftist.
5   Rb6d   ignore (0)   2021 Mar 6, 2:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

richwicks says
He's reading from a teleprompter, and slurs his speech in my estimation.

In my mind, the most interesting question is - how the hell Bidet was able to be reasonably well-composed and articulate while debating trump, if his mental decline is (and was) so bad?
6   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2021 Mar 6, 3:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rb6d says

I suspect an earpiece and some good drugs.

Biden seems to be rapidly going down hill. It would be pitiful if he weren't part of the decay of America for the last 50 years.

Ultimately we all have to look back and live with our actions in the end, unless your a sociopath; they don't give a fuck.
7   Shaman   ignore (2)   2021 Mar 6, 6:22pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

We still haven’t had a State of the Union address. No POTUS has been this late since radio was invented.
8   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2021 Mar 6, 6:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Shaman says

We had one, Trump have it from Florida.
9   just_passing_through   ignore (8)   2021 Mar 6, 8:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says
I suspect an earpiece and some good drugs.

Yeah, he looked like he was on speed when he first walked out. Flailing his arms like a dumbass. Easily flustered and pushed into stuttering as well.
10   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Mar 6, 8:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

THOSE WHO VOTED FOR BIDEN WILL SHIT CHINESE MONEY OUT OF THEIR COMMIE ASSHOLES!

^^^^ In tribute to A-Fuck before he was lost to TDS.
11   MMR   ignore (0)   2021 Mar 7, 1:49am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_passing_through says
Yeah, he looked like he was on speed when he first walked out
. Honestly, when he was looking into the camera, it reminded me strangely of Norm Macdonald impersonating Bob Dole. Cant put my finger on it, but for some reason.....
12   FuckTheMainstreamMedia   ignore (7)   2021 Mar 7, 2:20am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says

Even still, Biden needed a vast "voter fraud organization" to win.

This. People bought into the media and DNC created lie that Trump didn’t handle corona virus right. Of course that’s already been disproven. Biden had literally zilch to do with the current Covid decline.

And yeah, people didn’t like the media fabricated characture of Trump.
13   Robert Sproul   ignore (0)   2021 Mar 7, 9:55am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Salute the Marines"
15   noobster   ignore (0)   2021 Mar 7, 10:36am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I had the thought recently... do households with typical/classical cable tv tend to vote blue? Does the repeated exposure to cnn, weather channel, etc. affect people's voting? If a person does not have their "guard" up, the bias creeps in to their mindset and dominates.

The only time I've had cable was when it was free, like included with an apartment. I know lots of apartments used to do this. Not sure if it's still that way or not.

It would be an interesting study to see if there's a correlation between voting and a cable access. If you cut the cord, after a while does your voting change?
16   Robert Sproul   ignore (0)   2021 Mar 7, 10:43am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

When I expressed doubts about Biden’s cognition before the election, I had two thoroughly indoctrinated Anti-Trumpers kind of agree, but assure me that he would “be surrounded by the best people”. I asked them both why the hell one of these “best people” didn’t run for the fucking office then.
17   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Mar 7, 10:53am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Biden is the 'dark alley' that the daft LibbyFucks and progressives have taken us down with stolen elections, fraud, lies, and KommieKunt struggle sessions.

You know, when some moron in the horror movie is attracted to go down the dark alley alone for some indiscernible reason where the monsters lurk, and we get to watch the slow unwinding of their slaughter.