Google promotes more racism

By Fortwaynemobile follow Fortwaynemobile   2021 Feb 15, 1:43pm 169 views   5 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

I don’t use it, but checked out front page.... you can now search for black owned businesses lol.
1   WineHorror1   ignore (2)   2021 Feb 15, 1:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Treat black owned businesses the same way blacks have treated white owned businesses for the last couple decades. Especially restaurants.
2   Booger   ignore (6)   2021 Feb 15, 5:42pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Can I filter out the black owned businesses? It would be great to know where I can eat and not get my food spit in.
3   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2021 Feb 15, 7:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

I just made a list, not that many around here and most have word black in the name or reparations.
4   just_passing_through   ignore (8)   2021 Feb 15, 7:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I don't care who owns a business unless they intersectionally advertise then I avoid like the plague.
5   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 15, 9:32pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_passing_through says

I'm the same way.

Everyone is equal to me until the moment they demand special treatment for their race. Then I want to have nothing more to do with them, ever.