EC for Trump to win 270

By mell follow mell   2020 Sep 30, 7:51pm 322 views   7 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

1   mell   ignore (6)   2020 Sep 30, 8:04pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I don't see him winning without holding Michigan which will be the hardest. Arizona will be a tough one too, but easier than Michigan.
2   mell   ignore (6)   2020 Sep 30, 8:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Or Wisconsin plus Nevada instead of Michigan.
3   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Sep 30, 8:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hard to believe he wouldn't get Nebraska.
4   mell   ignore (6)   2020 Sep 30, 8:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I think NE doesn't have a winner take all system, and 5 would likely not be enough anyways. I really think Michigan will be key, of course WI and MN could also swing if the polls are too biased.
5   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2020 Oct 1, 4:50am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It seems extremely unlikely that Biden will win ANY states that Trump won in 2016, except with massive cheating.
6   GreaterNYCDude   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 1, 7:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I think its going to come down to NC this year... here's my map.
7   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2020 Oct 1, 7:58am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says

Yeah, not seeing Wisconsin going Biden without cheating. The entire state is part of my wife's territory for work and we're up there frequently. The whole Covid thing could fuck up the left a lot depending on if they shut down in person university classes. Some students will register to vote where they live at college. Even if it's only 1% total factoring in Madison and Milwaukee, it would be a ton a Biden votes gone.