1   mell   ignore (6)   2020 Apr 15, 11:12pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

A firm yet gentle handshake with big, strong, yet soft and clean hands paired with a strong glance into her eyes though was the lead-in for many good lays that started with a random introduction. Women love hand shakes, it makes them tingle, esp. if you linger just a bit longer in the shake and apply some subtle Kino.
2   BayArea   ignore (1)   2020 Aug 23, 10:10am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You want to do that, carry on.

I just don’t like shaking bacteria hands with every stranger I first meet, in business and socially.

Let me get to know them a bit before I decide whether they are safe to shake hand with. Poor hygiene, sick people, ass diggers need not apply.

As I mentioned previously, it used to be a sign that you have no weapon in your hand. These days, we should do away with it imho.
3   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Aug 23, 10:15am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I reported to work Thursday for a meeting, rather than working from home.
I wore my Trump 2020 shirt, and didn't get as much crap as I thought I would.
Though around 3-pm the owner pulled up in his Tesla and was at the door, as I was walking by. So I let him in.
I extended my hand to give him a fist bump, and he was about to bump fist then saw my shirt, and reeled back, like he didn't want to because of Covid.
So I grabbed him and hugged him. "Bring it on IN! That's it let it all out..."

They'll think long and hard before they make me on location for a meeting, where I have to wear a mask the whole time in the building, do a temp check, wipe my hands with Sanitizer, when I could be home on Zoom instead.
4   MisdemeanorRebel   ignore (3)   2020 Aug 23, 12:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Not shaking hands is soy shit. It's a tradition, and getting rid of it is part of the anti-Western pussification of America.

Maybe Southern Europeans shouldn't kiss instead.
5   Karloff   ignore (0)   2020 Aug 23, 1:14pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yet another assault on Western traditions and culture brought to you by the Marxists who want to tear it all down and take power.

Never give in.
6   mell   ignore (6)   2020 Aug 23, 1:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I don't care if someone's a germophobe amd doesn't want to shake hands, but I enjoy it and the solution to not spreading stuff is proper hygiene, not banning century long traditions. Also I'd like to see any meaningful numbers about disease tramsmission via shaking hands. Maybe if people brought up in shithole countries would stop flooding into the US we could reduce transmission to close to zero via proper hygiene. It's not that hard. Western civilization figured it out long ago, let's not regress.
7   MisdemeanorRebel   ignore (3)   2020 Aug 23, 1:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

We all but eliminated bedbugs; they only reappeared this century when the rise in 3rd world immigration.