please check out the anti-mandate news »

Political Humor thread.

By Patrick follow Patrick   2019 Feb 17, 4:30pm 200,697 views   10,908 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

« First    « Previous    Comments 10869 - 10908 of 10908    Last »

10870   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 21, 5:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

And now, more wonderful ideas from our favorite 'useless eater' torturing and murdering psychotic from the World Economic Forum. GO KLAUS!:
10872   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 21, 5:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"The Biden Admins answer to the Haiti immigration problem."
10877   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 21, 10:29pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"So, one day after a recording comes out, Steve Chucri is resigning from the Maricopa Board.

This faker couldn't lead ants to a picnic. He explains away his comments about phony audits and his colleagues being elected by GOP-branded election fraud by transitioning into an "Orange Man Bad" cheer saying "Biden won."

This coward won't even acknowledge the Maricopa canvass or that board's failure to comply with subpoenas to surrender elections equipment.

We did nothing wrong. We promise. I didn't mean the things I said. So I'm resigning."

He basically admitted Maricopa elections were tainted and his fellow board member were likely elected by fraud. LOL! He is trying to save his socks because his pants are on fire. Best bet is to turn State's evidence.

"A recording was leaked where Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri bashed other Supervisors over the audit, and admitted to knowledge of dead people voting and ballot harvesting. Chucri has resigned, effective November 5th."
10879   FortWayneAsNancyPelosiHaircut   ignore (4)   2021 Sep 22, 9:19am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

DhammaStep says

Sometimes, I feel guilty for laughing at this some of this stuff while human society crumbles around me. I just have to remind myself that a sense of humor keeps me sane.

Can I get the expanation of the last part? I feel stupid, usually I get those, but I'm completely missing it this time, the McD part.
10881   Karloff   ignore (0)   2021 Sep 22, 10:00am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

FortWayneAsNancyPelosiHaircut says
Can I get the expanation of the last part?

These professional "protesters" are just brown shirts that answer to the corporate masters that provide funding and pull their strings. The last frame takes it to the next logical conclusion and has them blatantly advertising for them.
10882   richwicks   ignore (3)   2021 Sep 22, 10:31am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

FortWayneAsNancyPelosiHaircut says
DhammaStep says

I'm not certain, but I think the joke is that the "protester" is simply parroting corporate propaganda.
10883   FuckCCP89   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 22, 10:41am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

richwicks says
FortWayneAsNancyPelosiHaircut says
DhammaStep says

... and being paid for doing that.
10884   FortWayneAsNancyPelosiHaircut   ignore (4)   2021 Sep 22, 10:57am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

richwicks says
FortWayneAsNancyPelosiHaircut says
DhammaStep says

Ah yeah, that makes sense. Paid pro-corporate rebels.
10885   Eric Holder   ignore (0)   2021 Sep 22, 11:27am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

FortWayneAsNancyPelosiHaircut says
richwicks says
FortWayneAsNancyPelosiHaircut says
DhammaStep says

Ah yeah, that makes sense. Paid pro-corporate rebels.

... and too stupid to do any kind of skilled work.
10887   Eric Holder   ignore (0)   2021 Sep 22, 1:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says

Cheap!

UPD. Taken:

10890   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 22, 2:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sydney gets to depose Eric Coomer (Dominion exec bragged about stealing election from Trump) for two hours. Will she corner another rat before Maricopa comes out?https://www.thefreedomtimes.com/2021/09/22/sidney-powell-the-court-has-given-us-a-two-hour-deposition-of-dominions-eric-coomer/

10891   Booger   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 22, 2:16pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Eric Holder says
zzyzzx says

Cheap!

UPD. Taken:

You, or someone else?
10893   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 22, 4:04pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

And, this is why you shoot the useful idiots right after you are done with them. They just go and become somebody else's you don't like useful idiots.:

10896   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 22, 5:16pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Thanks again for the election, Soros, they didn't get rid of Dominion on time!
10897   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 22, 5:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How can you make shit up when you don't have anything to make shit up over?
10898   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 22, 5:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Professor at Harvard Medical School, Epidemiologist, and Biostatistician, Dr. Martin Kulldorff:"
10899   Eric Holder   ignore (0)   2021 Sep 22, 6:09pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

I'll believe it when I see it. On the streets, that is.
10900   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 22, 6:29pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I luv happy suicide lemmings of the Globalist terror. Once burned, twice double down stupid:

10901   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2021 Sep 22, 7:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That meme above is just too far out to be real - no one could be that idiotic. Also, from the signage, I would guess she is in Australia or Canada. The US does not have "Registered Tax Agents" or "Money Exchanges."
10902   mell   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 22, 8:34pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If she had pericarditis only she may get away with little to no damage. The problem is that it's only a hop to myocarditis. And many have problems with strenuous exercise for years or decades.
10903   ElYorsh   ignore (0)   2021 Sep 22, 8:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

mell says

I think your missing the point. Why would she trust the Dr if he is advising her to take a booster after she had a bad reaction to the vaccine? Or why would she be so stupid to trust him.
10904   just_passing_through   ignore (8)   2021 Sep 22, 9:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

mell didn't miss the point. He was just nerding out. sport-nerding actually.
10907   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 23, 12:42am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Vaccine Dart guns for those intransigent minorities who don't want the death jab. They weren't supposed to figure it out.

« First    « Previous    Comments 10869 - 10908 of 10908    Last »