The hate and ignorance are only flowing from one side

By FuckTheMainstreamMedia follow FuckTheMainstreamMedia   2020 Jun 16, 7:37am 249 views   5 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

And it ain’t the Republicans:

2   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2020 Jun 16, 8:00am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The only satisfaction I get out of this generation is most of them are going to starve to death when the last GenX'er get's too old to support them, or pull 80% of the weight for the companies that employs their do nothing staff of but hurt and feelz.
3   NoCoupForYou   ignore (3)   2020 Jun 16, 9:19am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Maybe we should learn from Muslims in the UK and leftist, and chimp out ourselves when something doesn't go or way.
4   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Jun 16, 12:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NoCoupForYou says

I think we should be determined not to let the most easily offended win, but we should act with dignity and honesty, unlike the left.

People will understand.

The important thing is to not give up, not give in to any hysteria. Don't give them an inch and they can't take the mile.

And NEVER APOLOGIZE.
5   WineHorror1   ignore (2)   2020 Jun 16, 2:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
NoCoupForYou says

People will understand.

And NEVER APOLOGIZE.

I have cast away 3 friends in the last 30 days. 1 white male, 1 spanish male and 1 black male. I simply cannot identify/understand their thinking and I do not want to become infected with bizzaro virus.

I would say the black male and the white male I cancelled are the worst. White liberals are as bad as the looters imo. The black male is undercover racist imo and believes there is systemic racism. I simply could not take it anymore. Sad really, but I had to do it.