1901 Crocker St, Houston, TX 77006

By rox42 follow rox42   2011 Feb 9, 7:07am 2,862 views   11 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

1   someone else   ignore (0)   2011 Feb 9, 7:36am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

leoj707 flagged this data by rbirchtree as incorrect:

As of date = 2011-02-09

Apartment number

2 bedrooms

3.5 bathrooms

Monthly home owner association fee (HOA) is $0

Square feet is

Estimated rent is $0

Asking price is $195000

leoj707, please say what part of that data is incorrect.

rbirchtree, please say why you think that the data is correct.

2   leo707   ignore (1)   2011 Feb 9, 7:38am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

FYI, looks like rbirchtree dropped the last zero on his prices. Some of the rooms were off as well.

3   someone else   ignore (0)   2011 Feb 9, 9:33am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yes, you're right.

4   rox42   ignore (0)   2011 Feb 9, 10:42am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

New Goal: I'm going to see if I can get one in that is 100% correct.

5   someone else   ignore (0)   2011 Feb 9, 10:47am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

leoj707 flagged this data by rbirchtree as incorrect:

As of date = 2011-02-09

Apartment number

2 bedrooms

3.5 bathrooms

Monthly home owner association fee (HOA) is $0

Square feet is

Estimated rent is $0

Asking price is $19500

leoj707, please say what part of that data is incorrect.

rbirchtree, please say why you think that the data is correct.

6   leo707   ignore (1)   2011 Feb 9, 10:47am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rbirchtree says

New Goal: I’m going to see if I can get one in that is 100% correct.

A worthy goal, but two zero's were dropped from the last entry.

7   rox42   ignore (0)   2011 Feb 9, 10:50am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yes, but now I can't edit it. I try to fix it but for some odd reason it lost two zero's....

8   leo707   ignore (1)   2011 Feb 9, 11:05am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Are you entering commas with the price? I suspect they may be causing the zero's to drop.

9   someone else   ignore (0)   2011 Feb 9, 12:12pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Yes, I had a silly limit of 8 characters in the price before. I removed that limit, so now at least that particular bug should be fixed. Let me know if it still happens.

rbirchtree says

now I can’t edit it

Why not? Does the "edit" link not appear?

10   leo707   ignore (1)   2011 Feb 9, 1:17pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

For me the edit link was there, but you get message that someone has already updated this property in the last 7 days.

11   someone else   ignore (0)   2011 Feb 10, 11:11am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hmm, that should not appear unless you try to submit data that's exactly the same as what's already there.

Please write p@patrick.net if you would like to register to comment