by PeopleUnited ➕follow (2) 💰tip ($0.10 in tips) ignore
Comments 1 - 9 of 9
The choices are liberty or continued tyranny. Freedom of choice vs lack of choice.
So, it doesn't change any course of action you would take?PeopleUnited says
If the virus is man made or the result of GoF research it changes how we would seek to combat it as well as changing how we would need to evaluate the trustworthiness of those who created it, funded the research or reported that it is not man made.
Stop using it as an excuse to control people.
Here are some questions about SARS-CoV2 that we need answered. (Please feel free to add your own important questions and/or answers.
You must ask the right questions. (And of course we need to seek honest answers to these questions if we are to make educated choices)
1. Where did this virus originate?
2. Are there effective treatments and preventative measures that reduce morbidly and mortality?
3. How many of those who died could have been saved with effective medical treatment?
4. Why do we need a risky injection if there are other effective preventative measures and therapeutics?
5. Instead of promoting risky injections why not focus on reducing risk by focusing efforts and spending to promote healthy lifestyles, nutritious food, exercise etc...?
6. Instead of promoting risky injections to people who do not want them, why not focus on developing an injection with zero risk, that actually works?
7. Do health officials think we will trust their recommendations when they lied about the efficacy of masks and continue to do so?
8. When will this so called pandemic be over?
9. How many people have suffered morbidity and mortality because of lockdowns, loss of work, jabs and other questionable policies implemented to “stop the spread?”
10. If we had just let the virus run it’s course, used known therapeutics as needed and gone on with our lives in January 2020 with essentially no changes In lifestyle, rules or regulations, could we have had a better result than what we have now?
11. Why is it ok for a woman to refuse to carry a baby to term, but not ok to refuse to take an experimental injection?
12. When did COVID become an emergency?
13. When will the so called emergency be over?
14. Is it possible that production and EUA of the experimental injections are motivated by some other reason than reducing morbidity and mortality?
15. Why are producers of vaccines exempt from liability for injuries caused by the use of vaccines?
16. Is this virus mutating and if so what factors are influencing these mutations?
17. With the rate of mutation is this virus becoming more dangerous or less dangerous over time?
18. With the rate of mutation is it even possible to develop a safe and effective vaccine?
19. Why do some people appear to become infected with SARS-CoV2 (The Virus that causes COVID-19) but are asymptomatic or have mild symptoms while other have Severe Corona Virus disease?