complain to donorbox

By Hircus follow Hircus   2021 May 9, 1:16pm 139 views   7 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

This was posted about here first https://patrick.net/post/1323748?offset=920#comment-1750704

Basically, a commie group claims to have "liberated" 200 acres in CO mountains, to be used exclusively for "non colonized" people.

Their website https://blackhammer.org/hammercity/ brags about their "no whites" policy.

They're raising funds, and have ~$65k so far out of a goal for 500k. They use a donation service called DonorBox.org

I complained to support@donorbox.org about the "no whites" policy being overtly racist and spreading hate. They said they will look into it for violations of their TOS, but I didn't see anything against racism in their terms, so I don't expect any action. But it may help if a few others also complain - they might then act out of fear.

I'll look into the venmo TOS next, as they use them too.

I guess I'm just wondering if it's possible to cancel the other side. I'm not very optimistic.
1   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 May 9, 1:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hircus says

Thanks, I wrote them too.
2   Shaman   ignore (2)   2021 May 9, 1:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I like this idea. Put “oppressed” PoC in a box in the mountains and make them fend for themselves. Why didn’t we think of this years ago?
3   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2021 May 9, 1:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Shaman says

Liberia
4   Shaman   ignore (2)   2021 May 9, 1:59pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
Shaman says

Liberia

Liberia is a lush paradise compared with the mountains of Colorado.
5   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2021 May 9, 2:30pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Guaranteed scam
6   Hircus   ignore (0)   2021 May 30, 12:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

victory.

I emailed donorbox again last wk because I could see the "total raised" figure kept going up, implying donorbox is still providing services to them. They again assured me they took it seriously and were investigating it.

Well, today it looks like they banned them :)

Their web page where the donorbox iframe form is usually located now looks broken.

Maybe I'll try pressing venmo and cash app some more.
7   FuckCCP89   ignore (5)   2021 May 30, 3:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hircus says
victory.

Well, today it looks like they banned them :)

Maybe I'll try pressing venmo and cash app some more.

Nice.