I’ve abandoned obtaining news from the mainstream media and...

By BayArea follow BayArea   2021 May 9, 7:58am 234 views   15 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Now get all my news from babylonbee

I find it to be more truthful and accurate than anything the MSM is putting out.
1   Booger   ignore (6)   2021 May 9, 8:28am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I stopped watching mainstream media sometime in the 80's.
2   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2021 May 9, 8:44am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You don't get news from the MSM, you consume propaganda.
3   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 May 9, 8:55am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I haven't watched the news from TV in over 15 years.
4   clambo   ignore (5)   2021 May 9, 8:55am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I can’t even watch the mainstream bullshit fake news.
I can’t watch mainstream TV shows, nor the absurd commercials.
I will check out babylon bee sometime.
5   mich   ignore (0)   2021 May 9, 9:03am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

forward to 12:13 how the media is playing people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9xT3LZh_TU at 12:13
6   Karloff   ignore (0)   2021 May 9, 9:18am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I started getting my news from alternative sources shortly after 9/11. Have to sort out truths, potential-truths, craziness, and lies, but it's still better than legacy media where it's basically all lies.
7   stereotomy   ignore (0)   2021 May 9, 11:12am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The news has always been fake (project Mockingbird). The only difference now is that is isn't funded from CIA black ops; therefore, the quality of the propaganda is paper thin and easily discerned as the lies that it is.
8   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2021 May 9, 12:34pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Funny how I used to view Alex Jones as insane, and that mother fucker has been right about almost everything.
9   RC2006   ignore (2)   2021 May 9, 12:45pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

joshuatrio says

Lol so true.
10   MisdemeanorRebellionNoCoupForYou   ignore (1)   2021 May 9, 1:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HunterTits says
I haven't watched the news from TV in over 15 years.

Ditto. When my 1992 Philco 19" TV/VCR went around 2005-2006, I never brought another. Only TV I ever purchased.
11   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 May 9, 9:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says
I will check out babylon bee sometime.

@clambo I read it "religiously" every morning, so to speak.

I bought a few of their stickers and may send them a donation.
12   rocketjoe79   ignore (1)   2021 May 10, 10:14am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
clambo says
I will check out babylon bee sometime.

@clambo I read it "religiously" every morning, so to speak.

I bought a few of their stickers and may send them a donation.

I like their ACTUAL news site: https://notthebee.com/

Yes, it has "tone" but don't they all?
13   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 May 10, 9:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I think the two sites are not related.
14   rocketjoe79   ignore (1)   2021 May 10, 9:04pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
I think the two sites are not related.

The Babylon Bee spawned NotTheBee. Part of the same company.
15   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 May 10, 9:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You sure? NotTheBee is in Canton, MI (not far from Ann Arbor where I went to school).

The Babylon Bee is in Florida.