1   richwicks   ignore (4)   2021 Feb 18, 11:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"As a Brown queer fem person, standing up for the marginalized"

And with that, I don't care about her opinion. You know how I identify a "queer" or a "fem" - they tell me they are a "queer" or a "fem" - and I don't give a shit of my waitress does in bed, or who they are attracted to. I care if they deliver my food.
2   BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 19, 5:59am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

richwicks says
"As a Brown queer fem person, standing up for the marginalized"

Well, good thing you don’t own a restaurant in Sonoma then.
3   RC2006   ignore (2)   2021 Feb 19, 6:46am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hopefully this will influence who they hire in the future.
4   BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 19, 6:52am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says
Hopefully this will influence who they hire in the future.

That’s what it boils down to in the end when this type of BS is happening

Business owners are watching... and choosing who they hire next.
5   mell   ignore (6)   2021 Feb 19, 7:22am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If they don't bow down to the leftoid retards we will give them business, if they do, see you later.

BayArea says
RC2006 says
Hopefully this will influence who they hire in the future.

That’s what it boils down to in the end when this type of BS is happening

Business owners are watching... and choosing who they hire next.

Agreed.
6   Karloff   ignore (0)   2021 Feb 19, 10:15am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Death threats from their supporters for such a minor issue? Sure sounds like the kind of people you want to be associated with, doesn't it? Such kind, progressive, tolerant people. Forget discussion, just jump straight to the death threats.