$POWW - Ammo Company

By joshuatrio follow joshuatrio   2021 Feb 9, 12:53pm 172 views   9 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

What do you guys think of the stock $POWW | https://ammoinc.com/ ? With the ammo shortage the way it is, it's smoking right now and was a good addition to my trading portfolio.

I'm slowly increasing my position on this one, but gotta stay with the headlines in case Biden's bullshit has anything to do with crushing it.

What are you opinions on this one???

1   Cash   ignore (2)   2021 Feb 9, 1:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

For what it's worth it looks to me it will easily retest the high going by that tiny inverted H&S then on a break of the high
that large C&H takes shape. It looks like a good find to me. I would play it if I had any cash on the sidelines at $8.25+/- in below
the ATH 8.90
2   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2021 Feb 9, 2:34pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Soon Biden will make you register and insure each bullet. The actual bullet must have a microchip and the case must have a unique serial number.

If you want to invest in bullets, buy some bullets.

I hear yams store well too.
3   Eric Holder   ignore (0)   2021 Feb 9, 3:16pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says

There are no votes in the Senate for that. Can't do it through "reconciliation" BS either.
4   Booger   ignore (7)   2021 Feb 9, 6:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I would avoid any stock that is 8X what is was a couple of months ago.
5   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 9, 10:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'd say their revenue looks to be increasing nicely, but their losses too:

I might put some money into it as a speculative bet, not a whole lot.
6   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2021 Feb 10, 7:51am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I think a lot of their losses come from having to buy raw materials and expanding their factory for more capacity. Once this plays out this could be a massive win.

I read they have a backlog of 180m dollars worth of orders.
8   RC2006   ignore (2)   2021 Feb 11, 10:18am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

joshuatrio says

I read they have a backlog of 180m dollars worth of orders.

I can't help but think about companies that get caught up in other shortages like masks. Company invests in ramping up production because of hording and then gets screwed from lack of demand and over saturation afterwords.
9   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2021 Feb 11, 10:29am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says
joshuatrio says

I read they have a backlog of 180m dollars worth of orders.

Maybe, except how many millions of new gun owners do we have in the US that'll be constantly burning through ammo at the range? Hell, over 5 million newbs in 2020 alone!