A public school teacher, a congressman, and a pedophile walk into a bar...

By Shaman follow Shaman   2021 Feb 2, 4:36pm 214 views   12 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

And the bartender says, “I’m going to shoot two of you! Let’s have a popular vote of the regulars and decide who will die and who will get a free drink!”

Question:
What did the pedophile have to drink?
1   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2021 Feb 2, 4:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

A Shirley Temple?
2   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2021 Feb 2, 6:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What did the pedophile have to drink?

Semen.
3   just_passing_through   ignore (7)   2021 Feb 2, 6:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Guys... That's the joke! He killed the congressman and teacher instead of the pedo because they are worser!
4   B.A.C.A.H.   ignore (0)   2021 Feb 2, 6:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

are the schoolteacher, congressman and pedophile the same person?
5   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Feb 2, 6:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

We know he shot the pedo because the bar didn't stock adrenochrome.
6   just_passing_through   ignore (7)   2021 Feb 2, 6:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

B.A.C.A.H. says
are the schoolteacher, congressman and pedophile the same person?

I had an appointment with a doctor in San Mateo. Guy yelled his ass off at me in his office because I was taking 24hr pseudofed, which was prescribed by my former doctor. I mean he reaaally went off.

Turns out he was also a cop and a judge.

I took the tip (it's basically speed, I was 29 with chronic sinus infections due to undiagnosed non-classic cystic fibrosis) but never went back to see that asshole.

Found tons of people ranting about him on yelp... That's how I found out about his other two jobs.
7   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Feb 2, 6:59pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_passing_through says
Guy yelled his ass off at me in his office because I was taking 24hr pseudofed

I thought Pseudo-Fed was the new name of the FBI.
8   FuckTheMainstreamMedia   ignore (7)   2021 Feb 2, 7:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

B.A.C.A.H. says
are the schoolteacher, congressman and pedophile the same person?

Excellent question.

Throw in a Lawyer and a realtor and weve got the quintet of evil.
9   GlocknLoad   ignore (0)   2021 Feb 2, 7:12pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_passing_through says

And I thought this place was full of smart people. JK, tons of smart people here.
11   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2021 Feb 2, 7:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_passing_through says

We know. Just wanted to add to the joke.
12   just_passing_through   ignore (7)   2021 Feb 2, 9:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
We know. Just wanted to add to the joke.

I know but someone had to add that so I volunteered... Otherwise Shaman would have had to and it suck explaining your own joke. That makes it not funah.