Miranda Devine is hot

By mell follow mell   2021 Jan 8, 6:36pm 314 views   15 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Yes, too old but smart, well-spoken, pleasant voice, based and still somewhat sexy at her advanced age. Show me a more pleasant 59 yr old.
1   Onvacation   ignore (5)   2021 Jan 8, 7:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Are we supposed to OOgle her on something?

Supply pics.
2   ThatGuy   ignore (0)   2021 Jan 8, 8:57pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says
Are we supposed to OOgle her on something?

Supply pics.

yeah I second this, what a lame post so far.
4   mell   ignore (6)   2021 Jan 8, 9:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It's easy to look good into your 30s though most American women even don't accomplish this as they tap out in their late 20s maybe early 30s. Also this is one of the the rare instance where intellect, speech and pleasant demeanor add a bonus point where most US women score -3.
7   Onvacation   ignore (5)   2021 Jan 9, 7:27am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

GlocknLoad says
Really?

Ya gotta admit, for 59 years old that woman is looking good.
8   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2021 Jan 9, 7:27am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Looks like she kept her figure. Yes, her skin has aged, but in the candle light of the boudoir, you would see the sexy shape but not the details of a complexion.
9   clambo   ignore (5)   2021 Jan 9, 7:28am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I would call her a “hot hag.”
Kinda old but definitely racked out.
They’re out and about, always carry a name card to casually hand over if appropriate.
10   Onvacation   ignore (5)   2021 Jan 9, 10:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I always liked older women. Now those older women are younger than me.
11   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 9, 11:05am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says
I always liked older women. Now those older women are younger than me.

Lol. I always liked any women that were younger than me. So as I get older, my range of interesting women keeps increasing.
12   FuckTheMainstreamMedia   ignore (7)   2021 Jan 9, 11:30am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
Onvacation says
I always liked older women. Now those older women are younger than me.

Same.

I wouldn’t turn her down, but I also wouldn’t make a hot or not thread about her.
13   Onvacation   ignore (5)   2021 Jan 9, 11:38am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Is this the GILF thread?

14   mell   ignore (6)   2021 Jan 9, 11:40am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This isn't solely about looks, hopefully you have your 20+ years younger gf/wive for that - it's a womyn you can actually listen to longer than 5 minutes without getting a headache or spacing out
15   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 9, 11:43am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

mell says

As a teen I ran into this admittedly sexist joke:

Q: Why do women have cunts?
A: So men will talk to them.

And as always, there is some truth to humor.