Patrick, wondering about your sites traffic.

By indc follow indc   2020 Nov 16, 12:06pm 302 views   8 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Hi Patrick, Just wondering how much has your sites traffic increased since Khalistani-bast** @sikhguy started posting on your site. Did you see it increase dramatically just like he promised.
1   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 16, 12:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I haven't noticed any change.
2   indc   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 16, 12:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
I haven't noticed any change.

Ok. Just wondering :)
3   Cdon2   ignore (0)   2020 Nov 16, 6:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

@patrick Hi Patrick, stupid question, but how do I post a new thread? After 5+ years away, I re-registered, but cant seem to figure out how to start a new conversation. Thanks
4   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 16, 6:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

@Cdon2 I just bumped up your permissions so you can post a new thread now.

There will be a big green button market "new post" in the upper left.
5   Cdon2   ignore (0)   2020 Nov 16, 7:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

@patrick Thank you. I am not seeing it yet but assume it will appear soon.
6   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 16, 7:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It should be there already, just to the left of the search box.
7   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 16, 7:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Anyone else not see the green "new post" button at the top left of every page?
8   Cdon2   ignore (0)   2020 Nov 16, 7:33pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It just showed up and I posted. Thank you.