Rageaholic Razorfist Nails It

By Ceffer follow Ceffer   2020 Nov 10, 5:08pm 222 views   10 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

1   NoCoupForYou   ignore (3)   2020 Nov 10, 5:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

GOD FUCKIN SPEED
2   Karloff   ignore (0)   2020 Nov 10, 5:57pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I can't believe I've never seen this guy before. Good stuff.
3   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 10, 6:00pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He's a little self-absorbed, but I think he's right.
4   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2020 Nov 10, 6:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That was amazing.
5   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2020 Nov 10, 7:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Karloff says
I can't believe I've never seen this guy before. Good stuff.

Most of his videos are about computer gaming, but he posts an editorial rant on politics and/or popular culture from time to time.
6   clambo   ignore (5)   2020 Nov 10, 10:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The guy has a future on TV or something, that was good.
7   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2020 Nov 11, 5:58am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says
The guy has a future on TV or something, that was good.

He definitely has the talent. But in he near future, unless he changes his stance to be pro-China, he will be deplatformed by TV and tech media looking to do business in China or with Chinese owned entities. He will also be blocked by politicians indebted to China, like Biden.
8   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2020 Nov 11, 6:12am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
He's a little self-absorbed, but I think he's right.

Yeah, but if there was no prompter/cue cards there, that was a pretty impressive rant. Very fluid and minimal hiccups. That's hard to do. Obviously could have edited with the screen grabs, but it's hard as fuck to talk for 12 minutes that smoothly. I don't even care the topic.
9   HunterTits   ignore (3)   2020 Nov 11, 6:18am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

They haven't been set aside. Penn election officials told SCOTUS 'fuck you' by refusing that order.
10   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2020 Nov 11, 6:35am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Looks like another Sexhammer666 who last year had a meltdown and kept posting pictures of Shit.
I think he was posting pictures of this guy with terds.