Decent explanation of the current American political divide

By Hircus follow Hircus   2020 Sep 24, 11:02pm 333 views   5 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

I thought this was good at explaining our political divide from a fairly neutral perspective, making sure to explain perspectives of both sides.

I plan to share it with a few people who I feel could benefit from an overview like this.
1   EBGuy   ignore (1)   2020 Sep 25, 3:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I almost did a spit take at the end when the narrator announced he had graduated high school and would be stepping away from video production to focus on his college studies. And we thought growing up in the waning days of the Cold War was tough; imagine contemplating a Second Civil War.
2   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2020 Sep 25, 4:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rich fucks on the left funding riots to try to fuck up elections. Because they are self serving assholes and sore losers.
3   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Sep 25, 5:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

One side will be fighting a Civil war, the other a Revolution. Is preserving Freedom and taking the Republic back, is that a Revolution or a Civil War?
4   steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2020 Sep 25, 5:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Cluster B's will be identified and shall face consequences.
5   Hircus   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 25, 7:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

EBGuy says

Ya it's impressive. But it also explains why it's devoid of the past 10 years of very relevant history that led to this. I shouldn't have said it's a good explanation of our political divide - its more akin to an explanation of 2020.