If The FBI Calls It A 'Conspiracy Theory', Then It Must Be True

By Ceffer follow Ceffer   2020 Sep 12, 11:36am 341 views   8 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Our pathetically psychopathic Deep (Shallow) State bureaucrats should stop using this term, because it is now tantamount to a dead tell admission.
1   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2020 Sep 12, 11:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What do those morons know, they can't even be responsible for a little bit of data on their own government issued cell phones.

The FBI is a defunct band of Idiots at this point, with zero credibility.

The fucking guy with the green and purple suits from Ancient Mysteries has more credibility than those Jack Asses.

The fucking KGB circa late 70's had more integrity.
2   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2020 Sep 12, 1:14pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says
The FBI is a defunct band of Idiots at this point, with zero credibility.

It's a nepotistic federal bureaucracy. My sister tried getting in. Clean as can be. Zero reason to not hire her. Didn't get in. It's a who you know game. Have a couple agents even in my small town. They're idiots.
4   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2020 Sep 12, 8:32pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says
It's a nepotistic federal bureaucracy

Yes, they prefer members of the secret society. Its an insiders power club.

I went to W&L, where a lot of those types of kids went. My classmates were children of the aristocracy and heavily recruited into the DC game. Almost all nevertrumpers. I've been embarrassing them in University forums :) Never Trumper republicans are some of the worst
6   Dholliday126   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 12, 8:55pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Its obviously arson. The fact that the government doesn't even count that as a possibility is testament to the fact that they want to usher in this new political paradigm i.e. more control of the population through climate change, etc., ....which is frightening.
7   NoCoupForYou   ignore (3)   2020 Sep 12, 9:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says

YUP - nailed it.

I had one ex-FBI in an office I worked in.

Complete pompous ass.

When the execs and girls were around, he was Mr. Straightlaced "don't cuss" Bungle. Moment the chicks left, he'd be talking strippers and shit, would make Rin blush.

Holden Caulfield's roommate level of fake clean cut/secret sleezebag.