1   Dholliday126   ignore (0)   2020 Aug 19, 5:04pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I would state the obvious, but I won't. Poor thing obviously didn't have a dad in her life and got Darwin'ed
2   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2020 Aug 19, 6:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wrong charges. It was third degree bitchslaughter and first degree entertainment.
3   Eric Holder   ignore (0)   2020 Aug 19, 6:45pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

While to me "rapper" == "degenerate" the people who passed the law which made him afraid of seeking help are pretty retarded too: "Prosecutors claimed Broughton had failed to take "reasonable" steps to seek medical help for Miss Fletcher-Michie because he had been given a suspended jail term for possessing a lock-knife and a Stanley knife blade a month earlier and feared the consequences."
4   SunnyvaleCA   ignore (1)   2020 Aug 19, 6:51pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

The state might have had a hard time proving she took the drugs unwittingly. In that case, I don't think manslaughter fits the requirements.

How about:

"Felony murder is a criminal homicide that occurs during the commission or attempted commission of a felony."

• Drug-taking is a felony
• Someone died while participating in that felony activity.
• All involved in that felony activity can be charged for felony murder.

The specifics can vary by state, but that's the most general term. Some states, for example, require that it was foreseeable that death could occur (which it certainly was).
5   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2020 Aug 19, 7:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Crown Court Britain, so who knows what twisted wending the law takes. Might just let him off for riot prevention.
6   BayArea   ignore (1)   2020 Aug 19, 8:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dholliday126 says

Why not, I’d like to hear the obvious