Thug beats up honkee employee at Macy's for no reason

By mell follow mell   2020 Jun 20, 10:34am 449 views   18 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Negro claimed honkee called him nigger which has been proven a lie. Look at the honkee on the ground asking for mercy. If they don't stand up for themselves and punch or shoot thugs like that in the face it's good night America. Where are the customers helping him? Have some self respect and start fighting back. Shameful. I'd sue the fuck out Macy's. Where's their security? But keep wearing your face masks suckers cause Covid is surely where the danger is at. Pathetic.
1   mell   ignore (6)   2020 Jun 20, 10:36am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Btw these "me and my buddy beating up a honkee" are the posts not violating social media guidelines. lol
2   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2020 Jun 20, 10:46am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fucking Thugs should pull up they (not assuming gender) pants.
3   just_passing_through   ignore (7)   2020 Jun 20, 10:50am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fortunately I don't live around trash like that. If I did, I'd carry a gun and would shoot him dead.
4   Shaman   ignore (2)   2020 Jun 20, 10:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_dregalicious says

I don’t need a gun to beat his ass. It would be my pleasure.
5   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2020 Jun 20, 10:57am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If he had just made it to the perfume counter, he could have blinded his assailants with spritzers.
6   mell   ignore (6)   2020 Jun 20, 11:05am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How is this honkee privileged in any way? Makes minimum wage, is forced to wear a mask while his assailant is not, and gets pummeled brutally. Clown world.
7   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2020 Jun 20, 11:07am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Why isn't he polishing their sneakers and washing their hands of his blood?
8   mell   ignore (6)   2020 Jun 20, 11:07am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
Why isn't he polishing their sneakers and washing their hands of his blood?

lol right
9   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2020 Jun 20, 11:12am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That video looks like a Black attacking a gay White.
10   FuckCCP89   ignore (5)   2020 Jun 20, 11:14am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LOL @ ad at the bottom
of the page:

They got it completely wrong: should've been for a S&W snubnose. This is why AI will never replace people.
11   just_passing_through   ignore (7)   2020 Jun 20, 11:20am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Shaman says
I don’t need a gun to beat his ass. It would be my pleasure.

If I were younger maybe but I'm already all beat up with lots of soft tissue damage from prior events. I need to rely on tools now. Therefore, I'd have to move away from CA if shit like this ever moved into my neighborhood.
12   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Jun 20, 12:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This happens all the time.

And is always ignored by the left.

There is at least 10x more black racism against white people than the reverse, going by assault statistics.
13   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Jun 20, 12:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_dregalicious says

The simplest way all races can decrease their risk of violent assault is to stay away from black neighborhoods

This is especially true for blacks, who have the highest rate of assault by blacks, ironically. So are blacks RACIST for not wanting to get beat up by other blacks?
14   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jun 20, 12:12pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That idiot wearing skinny Jeans in a baggy pants way like that made him venerable that I would have taken advantage of. First I would have grabbed his legs bellow the knee pulled his pants down to his knees than made sure his head hit the tile as hard as I could force it when he toppled over. Then I would have gotten up and finished pulling his skinny jeans down to his ankles where his over sized Celebrity Endorsed Looting shoes would have prevented them from coming any further. Then I would have taken him through the store on a Mississippi Joy ride making sure his head hit ever sharp corner. Saying the whole time. "Yeah them shits hurt Nigger!"
15   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jun 20, 12:15pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Listen folks never be intimidated by a Thug in Baggy pants, they are at a huge disadvantage. They count you cowering in fear when they act up like a Democrat constituent.

Make them chase you holding one hand on their pants then drop suddenly and delight as they go head over your body straight on the floor, unable to break their fall because they are pulling on their Monkey pants. Then finish the job by pulling the pants down to their ankle and put them in a coma.
16   just_passing_through   ignore (7)   2020 Jun 20, 12:16pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hahaha.... Well, I certainly wouldn't have been a whiny bitch like that guy. I'd have fought back and/or tried to get some space. There are a lot of things in that store you can use as a weapon.
17   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2020 Jun 20, 12:51pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The video started with a sucker punch to the back of the head.

One day that thug will mess with the wrong person.
18   FuckTheMainstreamMedia   ignore (7)   2020 Jun 20, 1:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says

There’s two things I know:

1.) Avoid fights if you can, especially if all that will get hurt by doing so is your feelings

2.) Use to be a time where you fight, one or both sides eventually give up, you get up, shake hands, and it’s done with. That no longer holds true. Now, if you get in a fight, you have to finish it. Not kill the guy, but you have to make sure he won’t get up. So basically do anything you can...there’s no longer “dirty” fighting. Kick the groin, gouge eyes out, whatever it takes. And you don’t let up until the other guy can’t move.

In this video, if the guy that was assaulted did what you are recommending, and then stuck his thumb in the other guys eye and started beating him like there’s no tommorrow, he would have sent the other guy to the hospital. That’s regardless of how big or strong the other guy is. Instead he collapsed and gave up. Sad.