May 9th @ Noon SF Protest #FULLYOPENCA

By rox42 follow rox42   2020 May 7, 6:12pm 266 views   9 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Another protest for patnetters here at SF City Hall. https://wehaverights.com/san-francisco

This one should have more people.
1   Shaman   ignore (2)   2020 May 7, 6:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Also protests at HB and Venture and LA at the same time.
2   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch   ignore (56)   2020 May 7, 6:45pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RALLY!

MAKE OUT WITH OTHER MAGAS! TO CELEBRATE THE INFALLIBILITY OF THE PLENIPOTENTIARY!
3   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 May 16, 4:24pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

4   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2020 May 16, 4:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I’m in the LA protest now. Regular everyday people here just ticked off at being not allowed to work.

I wouldn’t usually bother with protests, I got work to do. But fuck man, this shit is out of hand now. Left wing policies overload. They are killing work and business.
5   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2020 May 16, 4:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I went paddle boarding in Santa Cruz for the first time in a while. Caught two nice waves, yay! However I am out of shape a bit over all of this shelter in place stuff with no gym.

I was sitting with my board just admiring the T&A and the wonderful ocean scenery. I got up and there was a cop chasing people off the beach. He talked to me real friendly and asked me if I was going out. Something about a friendly cop kind of freaks me out, don't trust them especially. I just picked up the board and told him I was going in because I already finished my session while he continued to chat some small talk. I just waved and left.

This is all so Effing Stupid beyond words. Stir crazy people are out in droves.
7   mell   ignore (6)   2020 May 16, 4:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wow great people and freedom fighters. Just got back from a bike ride in GG park and a social distancing warrior degenerate - fully embalmed in plastic - held a large stick out and almost impaled my wife and her friend on the bike. I called the cunt out and had a hard time not roundhouse kicking her for sticking out a spear into oncoming cyclists. Fuck these degenerates, stay at home then but don't walk around and make other people's lives miserable. Fuck the fake news as well. Needless to say GG park was packed with people enjoying one of the few truly warm SF summer days.
9   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2020 May 16, 5:24pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wow. Insane. In less than a week of being open down here is Georgia, even the novelty of face masks has worn off and people are out in full force.

Can't being you guys are still wearing that crap.

Please write p@patrick.net if you would like to register to comment