Trumpists are the best and the brightest

By ThreeBays follow ThreeBays   2020 Apr 23, 10:21pm 755 views   34 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Rudy Giuliani asks why don't we do tracing for non-contagious diseases like cancer, and heart disease, and obesity.

Even awful Laura Inghram's reaction looks like she knows she's promoting a cult of idiots.
1   mell   ignore (6)   2020 Apr 23, 10:51pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Actually not a bad idea since many of these conditions are either hereditary or environmental or both, there are even infectious components. Tracing makes sense long before 25% got infected. Now it's not that useful anymore.
2   ThreeBays   ignore (4)   2020 Apr 23, 11:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
3   Al_Sharpton_for_President   ignore (6)   2020 Apr 24, 5:06am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

We should chip smokers, as second hand smoke kills. With the right phone app, one could map out a path that would avoid smokers and second hand smoke. Likewise people with a history of violence should be chipped as well. Also folks with smelly farts and loud chewers, too.
4   PeopleUnited   ignore (1)   2020 Apr 24, 5:32am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

ThreeBays says

Look in the mirror.
5   marcus   ignore (11)   2020 Apr 24, 7:23am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Lysol put out a warning today about not eating Lysol.

They know who they are dealing with.
6   theoakman   ignore (0)   2020 Apr 24, 7:36am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

that was a stupid comment by Rudy
7   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2020 Apr 24, 11:49am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
Lysol put out a warning today about not eating Lysol.

They know who they are dealing with.

Actually, there is a valid history with that warning. In the past, there was an outbreak of people spraying Lysol on bread slices and consuming it for a high. No joke.
8   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2020 Apr 24, 12:33pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I just go for the can or air or white out, no bread required

It shows. :-)
9   EBGuy   ignore (1)   2020 Apr 24, 2:14pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My Advance Healthcare Directive says TRUMP! PILLS! first, then insert TRUMP UV LIGHT!
10   WookieMan   ignore (7)   2020 Apr 25, 5:01am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

logic says
Maybe they should sue Donny for the costs associated with issuing the warning?

It's a press release most likely. What cost is there? Was likely sent via email to news agencies on email servers they were already paying for. Based on the volume of corporate email, the press release probably cost them under $10. I sure hope this was sarcasm, as I have no problem looking like an idiot, I just hope it wasn't a real thought on your part.
12   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2020 Apr 25, 2:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says

Saw the same meme only with AOC instead of Trump. It was just as lame then as it is now. Old joke anyway.
13   Hircus   ignore (0)   2020 Apr 25, 4:55pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

left cant meme, so they copy.

15   marcus   ignore (11)   2020 Apr 25, 8:30pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hircus says
left cant meme, so they copy.

At least I'm smart enough to know that you don't know which came first. I don't either, but the Merkel one is very old.

I will grant you two things. one it is lame. Two, therefore the AOC one was probably probably YUGELY shared by rightwingers on FB.

Now retarded Trump cultists will of course claim that since they saw the AOC one before they saw the other, that the Trump one is a copy.

How does one become THAT stupid ?
23   WookieMan   ignore (7)   2020 Apr 26, 11:29am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says

Call me an idiot if you want, but what is the point of this meme? Liberal college professors do in fact dislike conservative viewpoints. Specifically in the liberal arts realm. My neighbors actively talk about how they hate their conservative students.

I read the meme as yes, professors do in fact discriminate based on political beliefs and give those students lower grades. Am I missing something here? Saying the words "don't discriminate" is a leap in judgement, when they in fact do.

Either way, a meme needs to just hit and this, as usual falls with a thud and likely many will read it the way I am. I think you may have mis-posted this one. Again, my interpretation could be wrong, but whatever.
24   Hircus   ignore (0)   2020 Apr 26, 6:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says

heh. so triggered.

You absolutely do not know what I know. Making an assumption, and claiming it as being smart is... not smart.

btw... I'm feeling nice, so I'll educate you... memes often use the same image, with different caption text. You recall the old Merkel meme, but it had different text. This merkel trump sun night meme is new. There's actually tools to check internet history and easily verify this. But you already knew that, because you know stuff.
26   marcus   ignore (11)   2020 Apr 26, 7:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hircus says
But you already knew that, because you know stuff.

All I knew was that you were talking out your ass, and you still are. Would have been better to say nothing more than to flaunt your shame.

ThreeBays says