Please log in to view images

So how much TP do YOU use?

By just_dregalicious follow just_dregalicious   2020 Apr 8, 8:40pm 177 views   11 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

I've been joking with friends that last Saturday I finally finished off my 1st roll of pandemic TP and had to swap it out for another. After 3.5-4 weeks... That and how I'm stocked for the rest of the year with just my normal supply.

Today a buddy of mine says, "You must be efficient! I go through about 3 a week but I don't really keep count!".

Holy smokes! I'm pretty damn hygienic too. Even to the point of being called a germophobe before. Then again, I'm regular and often just SSS and am good for 24hrs / rarely have to go in public/work.

So.... How many?

I'm starting to think there may be a reason for the TP madness..
1   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2020 Apr 8, 8:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

2 pieces a wipe. Costco paper.

Wife uses way more.
2   just_dregalicious   ignore (2)   2020 Apr 8, 8:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I use maybe 3 but I fold it and use it twice haha... Women always use way more. One chick I dated bitched about my brand scratching her ass.

Costco here too.
3   HEYYOU   ignore (50)   2020 Apr 8, 9:17pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Trump let's his supporters lick his asshole clean.
4   Hircus   ignore (0)   2020 Apr 8, 9:32pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I use about 4 squares per wipe, so 8-12 square per shit.
5   mell   ignore (4)   2020 Apr 8, 9:45pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Don't care much about the brand, but 3 per week sounds about right.
6   WookieMan   ignore (4)   2020 Apr 8, 9:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Grip and rip the roll. I have zero fucks how many individual sheets. Likely in excess of 8-12 sheets per numero dos. No interest in getting shit on my hands. Airport or gas station dump with poor TP, I'm making a god damn softball out of that stuff before wiping. Shitty TP more or less is just smearing it around if you don't use a ton of it.

As a family of four I'd guess we're around 3-4 rolls a week? 3 dudes one lady, so I suppose we might use less than other families that have more pussy wipers. Last TP purchase was in December and I think we've still got another month or two left to go. I don't do that shopping, but supposedly Target has nice kickbacks (gift cards) for these types of items certain times of the year, so we stock the fuck up bigly.
7   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2020 Apr 8, 10:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ever since I brought in the garden nozzle through the window, I haven't used any TP, but the water coming out of my mouth and nose gets a little annoying.
8   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2020 Apr 9, 7:39am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I think my wife and daughter's wrap their hands in Toilet paper like they are pulling hot food out of the oven. They go through a lot. The roll in my bathroom, lasts a couple weeks as well. I can tell when one of them had to use my bathroom. The roll will be half the size it was the last time I was in there.
9   NDrLoR   ignore (0)   2020 Apr 9, 8:24am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I always buy the 1,000 sheets per roll type, lasts at least two-three weeks.
10   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2020 Apr 9, 8:54am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says,
Seriously my wife being from a former French colony (Vietnam) had a bidet hooked up in our bathroom once; I think the water was too cold. I assume it is still around and thus by final line of defense.
11   Shaman   ignore (2)   2020 Apr 9, 9:39am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Bout to use waaaaay less. Bought a bidet seat adapter fits on a standard toilet, hoses down your crack with vibrating streams of warm water then blows your culo dry with warm air. No TP involved! Should arrive next week.