Please log in to view images

Wuhan Virus Panic Meme Thread

By OccasionalCortex follow OccasionalCortex   2020 Mar 9, 1:30pm 5,507 views   335 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

« First    « Previous    Comments 296 - 335 of 335    Last »

303   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2020 May 6, 9:30am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says

Those pointy bras in the 40's and 50's were the reason for the bra rebellion in the 60's.

Women don't bitch about wearing a bra today. They either do or they don't, but they don't have to look like they are wearing traffic cones on their chest.
306   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2020 May 8, 12:21pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says

Pretty wimpy police. How come they didn't drop this thing with eighty or ninety rounds first and then declare PTSD disability?
307   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 May 8, 9:50pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You just know the pictures were taken by the guy who set it up.

Police should have suspected that there was a camera immediately, but it doesn't look like it.
308   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2020 May 8, 10:06pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

No they are busy thinking Nicholson Cage and Anthony Hopkins shit.
320   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2020 May 13, 8:44am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"I am not wearing my mask for me, I am wearing it for you. Now put your mask on for me you selfish MF'er"
321   WookieMan   ignore (4)   2020 May 13, 8:49am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says

Only time I've worn one was Monday for a board meeting as a courtesy to older folks on the board. I usually wear contacts, but wore glasses. Fuck masks and the fog that comes with them. Particles can easily still get around the top and bottom on most masks people are wearing. They can then get stuck there and you're sucking on them while wearing. The positive and negative result of wearing is a wash in my mind, with it potentially being more harmful with an improper mask.

Also, I was chewing gum too, but fuck, even my own breath that close is nasty. No cavities or dental problems in my entire life, so the pearly whites are cared for.
322   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2020 May 13, 9:42am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I want a mask that says...

"These Masks are Useless you Fucking Knobs!"
324   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2020 May 15, 1:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I like it when I plagiarize Booger's cartoons and get more likes than Booger.
334   WookieMan   ignore (4)   2020 May 21, 8:45am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

I'm at the point of if you want to wear a mask and would shame someone else for not, just stay the fuck home. I'll let them know that as well in the loudest voice possible. I didn't come pre-installed with an embarrassment gene, so it's fun for me.

« First    « Previous    Comments 296 - 335 of 335    Last »