Please log in to view images

And The Democrat Civil War Continues!

By OccasionalCortex follow OccasionalCortex   2020 Feb 14, 1:14pm 634 views   24 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

MAN am I just loving this!

Just cracks me up! Dems will soon be faced with becoming an outright Communist (fuck 'socialist', Bernie and Bros are outright commies...of the Bolshevik variety, too boot) OR throw themselves to the feet of a Republican Oligarch to save their asses.

Looks like that latter option is just as much as a poison pill as the former.

That's why I re-registered as a Democrat for the upcoming California primary. I'm gonna vote for the The Commie. After all, each and every one of us has a responsibility to totally fuck over the Democrat Party and ACTUAL BALLOT BOX power to bring that about!

Awesome!

Darth Trump Supporter voting in the California Democrat Primary

1   RC2006   ignore (2)   2020 Feb 14, 1:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm registered as a dem since the first time Hillary ran, probably why I get dead ballots.
2   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2020 Feb 14, 1:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yes if it turns out that Bernie and Mini-Mike are the front runners, it will means the Democratic font runners are not even Democrats. Bernie has held office a an Independent and Bloomberg only held office as a Republican mayor. Democrats may not be able to win the Dem primary. But then again, one could say Trump was not really a Republican when he won the Republican primary.
3   Shaman   ignore (2)   2020 Feb 14, 3:06pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

OccasionalCortex says
That's why I re-registered as a Democrat for the upcoming California primary.

Me too. Got my ballot the other day.
4   NoCoupForYou   ignore (4)   2020 Feb 14, 4:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Has anybody ever encountered a Biden Shill outside of Media? Bernie Bros, Yang Gangers, Buttigieg Bangers, and Bloombergers are everywhere.

Biden and Warren supporters must all not be on twitter.
5   just_dregalicious   ignore (2)   2020 Feb 14, 10:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I popped my Bernie vote into the mail yesterday. It did make me feel a bit dirty. I washed my hands for a long time.
6   NoCoupForYou   ignore (4)   2020 Feb 15, 6:10am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Libs who are flirting with Bloomberg now should be aware that they are going on lists. Next time they pretend to care about racism or sexual harassment or really anything other than money and power, we will remember what they were doing right now and we will remind everyone.

— David Klion🔥 (@DavidKlion) February 14, 2020
7   Tim Aurora   ignore (1)   2020 Feb 15, 7:55am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Democrats have democracy. From the outside it looks like chaos but it is a system that works. In the end, we will unite against Trump.

Up till a few years ago , republicans had it too but now it seems as in distant past.
8   rd6B   ignore (1)   2020 Feb 15, 8:00am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tim Aurora says

Did not work last time, and the "system" screwed Sanders out of nomination in favor of the only person in Universe that could lose to tRUMP
9   Tim Aurora   ignore (1)   2020 Feb 15, 8:02am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rd6B says

Hey we win some and lose some. US still has democracy. Right..

In the end, if nominated, I will vote and support Bernie, even if he is not my first choice, Few years ago, as an independent, I would not have voted socialist but we are in a different times. Maybe, unwittingly, Trump will push us towards socialism.
10   clambo   ignore (5)   2020 Feb 15, 8:05am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Biden is a creep, is corrupt, flip flops on anything, has dementia.
Bernie is a loser, wants free shit for everyone including illegals, had a heart a tack ack ack.
Recall how Bernie does not defend himself when fucked over by the DNC, or when black lives matter took over his rally?
Bloomberg is a midget whom few people have heard of outside the NYC-Boston -DC corridor.
Trump is going to have a fun time stomping any of these jerks.
Interesting that only Biden is a Democrat among them.
11   Shaman   ignore (2)   2020 Feb 15, 8:10am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tim Aurora says

Saved for a few months. Nice prediction. It would be a shame if anything ... happened to it.
12   mell   ignore (4)   2020 Feb 15, 8:42am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tim Aurora says
rd6B says

Hey we win some and lose some. US still has democracy. Right..

Why would you do that and support a communist? You shouldn't be bound to any party, it's not a sports game. Stay independent and wait for the right candidate for you,don't vote for a failed system. Your family will thank you.
13   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2020 Feb 15, 8:50am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tim Aurora says
Democrats have democracy

Thank God we live in a democratic republic rather than a socialist democracy.
14   rd6B   ignore (1)   2020 Feb 15, 9:01am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tim Aurora says
Hey we win some and lose some. US still has democracy. Right..

The point is that D elites illegally screw over candidates they dislike, and that is why they bombed in last elections. R elites were more honest last time by chance or design, and did not screw tRUMP out of nomination leading to winning of election. I have a suspicion that Bernie would have won last election as he also is a populist, albeit left-wing socialist type.
15   B.A.C.A.H.   ignore (0)   2020 Feb 15, 9:05am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Pocahontas flamed out.

I was a fanboy after I read her book "The Two Income Trap" back in the day. It's a Spot-On discussion about much of the themes on this here blog of Patrick's.

But, she lost me when she played the Race Card, and wanted to forgive all student debt. I would probably support forgiving the compounded interest. But, she wanted to wipe out all of it.
16   VINCENT   ignore (0)   2020 Feb 15, 9:10am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tim Aurora says

You mean like how you closed ranks for this guy?

17   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2020 Feb 15, 9:13am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

B.A.C.A.H. says
I was a fanboy after I read her book "The Two Income Trap" back in the day.

I was a fanboy way back in 2010 after hearing her on our banking industry. It was rigged with toxic assets designed to rob the working/saving families out of their life savings while the Financial institutions get a golden parachute from the FDIC. She sounded like the right person to restore our Middle Class building financial institutions.

I think Iwog is one well connected dude, because he warned me, that within two years, I'll be her biggest critic. That's exactly what happened after the establishment gave her a corner office in the Senate. She hasn't mentioned anything real solutions, just race rhetoric. The CFPB was all about more race division in this country. Her key points were to protect illegal aliens that didn't understand what they were signing, and the black community that were preyed on with high interest rates. She doesn't give a fuck that the middle class are dumping billions into start ups and companies, that pump and dump the stocks. Walk away billionaires while those working people lose the bulk of their 401K.
18   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2020 Feb 15, 9:21am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hahahahaha oh my god that’s too fucking funny.

Tim Aurora says

19   HEYYOU   ignore (50)   2020 Feb 15, 12:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

OccasionalCortex says
Dems will soon be faced with becoming an outright Communist (fuck 'socialist',

How many scum RepCons have houses full of COMMUNIST China exports,are on RepCon big govt. handouts & subsidies? Trump hasn't stopped this socialist or dealt with RepCon Communists.

It's not that the Right scum won't answer this question they are afraid to.
20   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2020 Feb 15, 12:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I have been promised the directorship of a gulag if I vote Dem and turn in all my misguided Trump voting neighbors.
21   HEYYOU   ignore (50)   2020 Feb 15, 3:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Retards will lose their civil war against each other.
22   TrumpingTits   ignore (3)   2020 Feb 16, 9:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tim Aurora says
Democrats have democracy

Sure, with Chicago-style vote rigging!

And I...along with hundreds of thousands of other California conservatives...have just re-registered ourselves as Democrats so we could throw the California primary to Bernie, too.

It's also happening as well in the upcoming South Carolina primary.

Love that 'democracy' you all have.
23   TrumpingTits   ignore (3)   2020 Feb 16, 9:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

B.A.C.A.H. says
I was a fanboy after I read her book "The Two Income Trap" back in the day.

Ghostwritten. But still worth reading.
24   VINCENT   ignore (0)   2020 Feb 16, 9:32pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hahaha! Just found the perfect article that explains Democrat Democracy for Timmy!

Here is a nice excerpt:

Do as we say. Just do it. Just bend over and let us install a nice moderate psychopath, and this will be over before you know it. Relax, take a deep breath, and think nice, pleasant thoughts until November. Dream one of those wacky dreams you airy fairy hippies are always having, like having a real healthcare system or something.

“Op-Ed: Dems Should Do The Sensible Thing And Nominate A Moderate Rapacious Psychopath” by Caitlin Johnstone https://link.medium.com/d7CtYTj083