Can't stop getting Ballots for my deceased dad.

By RC2006 follow RC2006   2020 Jan 31, 8:52am 850 views   13 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Three times I have tried to stop getting ballots at my house for my dad that died years ago. Low and behold I just got an application to vote by mail for him. Democrats try so hard to get any illegal vote they can it makes me sick. They go out of there way to fuck up voting in this state. Along with my dads application I also got one for the man the owned my house before me that I also think is deceased for the first time this year.
1   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 31, 9:02am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sue the Board of elections for emotional duress. I would take three weeks paid sick leave then go see a Lawyer.
2   Eric Holder   ignore (0)   2020 Jan 31, 9:12am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Did any of the "ballot harvesters" darken your doorway last election?
3   RC2006   ignore (2)   2020 Jan 31, 9:41am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Eric Holder says
Did any of the "ballot harvesters" darken your doorway last election?

4   FuckCCP89   ignore (5)   2020 Jan 31, 9:50am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says
Eric Holder says
Did any of the "ballot harvesters" darken your doorway last election?

I guess the only visit registered donkeys.
5   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2020 Jan 31, 10:13am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I know. What can you do with multiple ballots that have already been pre-filled out for Progressive candidates and a note with a smoking gun on it?
6   Shaman   ignore (2)   2020 Jan 31, 2:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Seems to me that you could fill them out for conservative candidates and send them in. I’m sure that your dad would have wanted it that way.
7   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2020 Jan 31, 7:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fill it out republican, ballots will stop quick.

RC2006 says
8   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2020 Jan 31, 8:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

They least they could do if he votes LibbyFuck when he's dead is to keep sending his retirement and social security checks after he's dead, too!

Yay, Thanks Dad!
9   NDrLoR   ignore (1)   2020 Jan 31, 8:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My friend in West received a jury summons for his mother several years after she died--she hadn't been embalmed either. He had the mortician exhume her badly decomposed corpse and carried it to the court house. Everyone ran out screaming in terror and they never sent her a jury summons again. Problem solved.
10   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2020 Jan 31, 10:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NDrLoR says

A good criminal defense lawyer would have accepted her on voir dire, and then angled for a hung jury.
11   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2020 Feb 1, 5:15am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Shaman says

He'd be prosecuted for a felony, even if hes just trying to make a point. Perhaps, especially if he makes a point of embarrassing the system.
12   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2020 Feb 1, 6:18am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Go ahead and mail one in; it is highly unlikely you will be arrested, prosecuted, or convicted. It is also highly unlikely the ballot will count.
13   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2020 Feb 1, 6:18am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag