Please log in to view images

Happy Holidays

By GreaterNYCDude follow GreaterNYCDude   2019 Dec 24, 12:08pm 348 views   13 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

My (almost) annual Happy holidays / Merey Christmas post. Wishing each of you all the best for 2020!
1   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2019 Dec 24, 12:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Merry Christmas!
2   NoCoupForYou   ignore (4)   2019 Dec 24, 3:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Merry Christmas to all!
3   HEYYOU   ignore (50)   2019 Dec 24, 4:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I can't miss an opportunity!

Merry delusional religious holiday!
Feliz Navidad to all the separated & caged children.

;-)
4   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2019 Dec 25, 8:38am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Feliz Navidad to all the separated & caged children.

I must have got you wrong. I thought you would consider the caged kids as the best present ever from your ol' pal Obama.
5   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2019 Dec 25, 9:50am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wife and daughter kicked me out of the kitchen, so I thought I check out Patnet. Like many of you, I will be having family over for Christmas dinner. Merry Christmas!
6   HEYYOU   ignore (50)   2019 Dec 25, 10:37am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says

I've already warned people: Be careful who you piss-off.
Fuck Obama & Democrats!
It would be a Merry Christmas if all Republics had died overnight.
FMTT! Scum Trump is still slimming.
7   rd6B   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 25, 10:46am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Merry Christmas, Patnetters!

10   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2019 Dec 25, 11:11am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What do u think happens to US children if their parents go to prison?

HEYYOU says
I can't miss an opportunity!

Merry delusional religious holiday!
Feliz Navidad to all the separated & caged children.

;-)
11   E-man   ignore (0)   2019 Dec 25, 2:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Merry Christmas to ECBB and everyone.
12   RC2006   ignore (2)   2019 Dec 25, 2:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Merry Christmas all!
13   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2019 Dec 25, 3:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Happy Holidays!