Please log in to view images

SF bay area = leftoid crime-infested shithole

By mell follow mell   2019 Dec 6, 2:23pm 358 views   16 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

"Had a run in with the neighborhood methheads, asked one of them to stop digging through bags put outside to be hauled away, carelessly making a huge mess. I used the phone to film the lady methhead who charged at me into and down the street a short distance, striking at me with her hands as I had to back away fast with the phone camera recording. (on a separate note, I also then recognized her as the one who stole my laundry at the nearby laundromat on a separate incident a year-plus back- she was caught on video camera, but police did not/could not do anything about it, they don't deal with petty theft. Laundromat owner warned me to be careful, she is dangerous, may be armed, and a methhead). For this incident, a guy who witnessed it. He informed me that the police wouldn't do anything about it. He reported her multiple times in the past and asked for a restraining order, to no avail. She wears bright red shoes. Lives in the blue Ford van. Reported it to police, who were too busy on another call for an hour and later that evening I had to put in another call to be able to meet with them. They informed me that based on the video, they don't believe it qualifies as an assault, and at most it could be battery, which will only result in a citation and nothing more. I just want to put it out there to be careful. A lot of crime happens here and police cannot/will not do much. They don't seem to take it serious until someone is seriously hurt. I will probably not report next time, it's a huge waste of time/effort. I shouldn't have to mention this, but I have nothing against the homeless except those committing crimes and threatening the safety of others."

This is absolutely nuts. She should arm herself and shoot the methhead next time she gets chased down the street. Case closed. Fuck the left for letting this happen.
1   RC2006   ignore (2)   2019 Dec 6, 2:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Eventually someone will take the law into thier own hand and methlady will be floating in the bay.
2   EBGuy   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 6, 3:04pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Under eight strikes and you're out, she should be under conservatorship but, of course, no one can agree to bring her in... sigh.
3   BayArea   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 6, 10:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I’ve had an SF police officer tell me point blank, “our hands are tied and we cannot do our jobs”
4   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2019 Dec 7, 11:42am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What used to be three strikes felonies are now 100 strikes misdemeanors with immediate catch 'n release.
6   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2019 Dec 7, 2:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Because the police in California no longer respond to property crime, it keeps the nominal crime artificially down. No reports accepted=no crime. It makes them and the politicians look better while the citizens eat the shit. There is LOTS more crime than what is nominally registered, and even then, the authorities probably lie about it.
7   E-man   ignore (0)   2019 Dec 7, 2:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

One of our apartment buildings got hit last night. This building is in a nice part of town, San Jose Japantown. We’ve never had the need to install door locks for the laundry room until now.

The thief was a rookie. He drilled out the top portion of the laundry coin box where the coins are being deposited, only to find out the coins were being funneled into the lower portion of the coin chamber. The thief then flipped the washing machine upside down to the coins would fall out, only the find out the design has entrapped all the coins inside just like a piggy bank. It was a wasted effort for the thief while he left the damage for us to repair. What a loser. Go get a job. I guess San Jose is also turning into a sanctuary city if it hasn’t been one already.

8   mell   ignore (4)   2019 Dec 7, 3:04pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sad because the bay area is beautiful. Didn't even mind the free/hippy slant in the beginning but now it's turned fully regressive left retarded. This used to be a free almost libertarian place but the Dems have been working hard to destroy it.
9   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (2)   2019 Dec 7, 3:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Same in Los Angeles here.

BayArea says
10   Booger   ignore (4)   2019 Dec 7, 6:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

The police in these places bother arresting people for misdemeanors???
11   RC2006   ignore (2)   2019 Dec 7, 6:17pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says
The police in these places bother arresting people for misdemeanors???

Maybe if your a white, US citizen, or middle clas$.
12   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2019 Dec 7, 6:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

E-man says

Cheer up, fetynol will get him eventually, the dealers, the thieves and the crime are permitted in that sanctuary shithole.

You're just going to have to wait them out, one white eye at a time. They'll all do themselves in eventually.
13   SunnyvaleCA   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 7, 7:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

mell says

Great weather and close to work. Other than that, I'd be out of here in a heartbeat.
Actually, the traffic and overall congestion isn't quite so bad if you're jobless — then you can at least schedule things outside of rush "hour."
14   NoCoupForYou   ignore (5)   2019 Dec 7, 10:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ever notice the leftists on this board never comment on these kinds of threads?

Policy Failure >>> Does not compute >>> Theory trumps reality >>>> Cognitive DIssonance.
15   Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 8, 8:30am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

California deserves this
16   porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2019 Dec 8, 8:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NoCoupForYou says
Ever notice the leftists on this board never comment on these kinds of threads?

Trump is racist