Please log in to view images

Annnndddd there goes Sondlands BULLSHIT testimony! whomp whomp!!!

By joshuatrio follow joshuatrio   2019 Nov 21, 5:28am 372 views   48 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Welp... there goes the Ukraine story ... (and why people don't trust CNN)...

From the article: As the exchange was taking place, the headline on CNN stated: “SONDLAND: ‘YES’ THERE WAS QUID PRO QUO IN UKRAINE SCANDAL.”

“No one on this planet told you that President Trump was tying aid to investigations, yes or no?”

“Yes,” Sondland responded.

“So, you really have no testimony today that ties President Trump to a scheme to withhold aid from Ukraine in exchange for these investigations?” Turner pressed.

“Other than my own presumption,”

Sondland replied.

Source:https://www.dailywire.com/news/rep-mike-turner-gets-witness-to-admit-bombshell-debunks-cnn-headline-in-real-time

Sorry Dem's - you're imploding again. First it was Trump being a misogynist, bigot, homophobic, xenophobic, racist, Russia Puppet, now Ukraine quid pro quo etc... etc... On to the next dumpster fire to rage over.

2020 looks good for Trump.

« First    « Previous    Comments 9 - 48 of 48    Last »

9   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (7)   2019 Nov 21, 7:14am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
Do you people even care if Trump did it or not ?

You remind me of the kind of people that think cheating is no problem as long as you don't get caught.

Meanwhile, 70% of the public thinks Trump committed impeachable offense.

NINETY percent of the public couldn’t tell you what impeachment means.
10   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2019 Nov 21, 7:15am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

These guys are so dishonest, have you noticed every single one of these creeps have answered Schiff and other Libcoms baited questions, with damning answers that gives the networks their soundbytes. But then when Nunez, and Jordan gets to them, they clarify and say, the exact opposite. But CNN doesn't report that, they go with the original soundbyte for their pond scum sucking bottom feeding news consumers.
11   BlueSardine   ignore (3)   2019 Nov 21, 7:21am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

No. Because that is not the issue.
The rule of law means nothing today.
When states begin to enforce our immigration laws...
When states begin to enforce federal drug laws...
Then we can start talking about what trump did and did not do.
If the libbies can ignore existing law, well, whats good for the goose....

marcus says
Do you people even care if Trump did it or not ?
12   BlueSardine   ignore (3)   2019 Nov 21, 7:23am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

With the majority not giving a shit since law to libbies means nothing...

marcus says
Meanwhile, 70% of the public thinks Trump committed impeachable offense.
13   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2019 Nov 21, 8:26am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
Meanwhile, 70% of the public thinks Trump committed impeachable offense.

What do YOU think that impeachable offence is TODAY?
14   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2019 Nov 21, 8:29am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Latest I hear is Trump is guilty of bribery for not meeting the Ukrainian president unless he commits to fighting corruption.
15   WookieMan   ignore (5)   2019 Nov 21, 9:11am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Was in NOLA this week. Haven't watched and not sure I will catch up. There are people still thinking impeachment is going to happen? Last weeks hearings were enough.
marcus says
If and when this is in the senate, will Trump still be able to prevent so many people from testifying ?

Trump???? Doesn't Schiff pull the puppet strings during this phase? Is Schiff allowing all the "witnesses" that Republicans want to bring to these hearings? All he's parading out there are witnesses that "think" or "feel" Trump did something improperly, not even illegal. I know, I know, doesn't have to be an illegal act before you go there. There's no actual evidence. None. Can't remove a sitting President for nothing. Dangerous precedent and would have defended Obama if Republicans tried this shit.
16   komputodo   ignore (2)   2019 Nov 21, 9:15am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
Meanwhile, 70% of the public thinks Trump committed impeachable offense.

Yes...210,000,000 people have verified that.........lol....or did they hang a questionnaire next to the water cooler and 10 people checked the boxes.......3 said no and 7 said yes....lol
17   Shaman   ignore (2)   2019 Nov 21, 9:31am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
Do you people even care if Trump did it or not ?

If he withheld aid in exchange for corruption investigation of Burisma and an en passant look into whatever the Bidens were doing in Ukraine in 2015? Do I care? Hell no! That’s what needs to be done! If Biden isn’t guilty of selling out his office for money then he has nothing to worry about. That’s what you Democrats have been preaching about the three fucking year investigation into Trump! But when the shoe is on the other foot: ZOMG ABUSE OF POWER IMPEACH!

You really are ridiculous.
18   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2019 Nov 21, 9:37am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Shaman says

Boom. Post of the day.
19   jazz_music   ignore (14)   2019 Nov 21, 1:29pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
You guys have interesting fantasies.
I don't think they have interesting anything and I have most of them on ignore.
20   jazz_music   ignore (14)   2019 Nov 21, 1:33pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BlueSardine says
The rule of law means nothing today.
Agreed, when it comes to the rich, banking or the enforcement.

Trump has a problem with professional people leaving his service or getting locked up in prison, even Rex Tillerson calls him a moron. So Trump surounds himself with his family who are waiting to inherit money and some donors who have greedy motives.

The executive branch is hobbled by the lack of competent officers, enemies of our country are not blinded to this fact and either use Trump or taunt him openly.

Trump's a danger to the human race's survival, no exaggeration.

Poor people better not even shoot movies from their front porch of SWAT actions or they will be arrested. SWAT police in Columbia enforce strict identity secrecy and the police designate blanket crime areas that give police special rights and take away civil rights.

The enforcement endemic abuse has goten so bad, so widespread that there is a private task force calling for accountability now. See the link. There are lots of videos to watch etc.

POLICE ACCOUNTABILITY REPORT
21   NoCoupForYou   ignore (5)   2019 Nov 21, 3:22pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Is the Police Accountability Report suggesting a boycott of Chinese products?
22   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2019 Nov 21, 3:26pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

jazz_music says
I have most of them on ignore.

Ignorance CAN be a choice.
23   BlueSardine   ignore (3)   2019 Nov 21, 3:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Well then, lets start caging the kids at the border, and then we can look into trump ukraine possibilities...

jazz_music says
BlueSardine says
The rule of law means nothing today.
Agreed
24   marcus   ignore (12)   2019 Nov 21, 5:42pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

WookieMan says
There's no actual evidence. None.

I get it, that that's what you would think if you live in a fact free right wing bubble.

But what you might try some day is read good analysis from both sides of the argument, and only then make up your mind. I don't know if it's enough or not. But I believe it's clear Trump did what they say he did, and I believe there are people close to Trump that know that, and could be subpoenaed.

I don't know what's going to happen, and you don't hear me saying it's a foregone conclusion that he will be impeached in the senate, or that he will resign, I do believe he did it though, and that it could be proven, if congress actually wanted to know.

Instead the republicans obfuscate, while all the idiot followers in their right wing bubble claim there's nothing there.

I don't know. I just feel bad for you people that you can't even be honest with yourself.
25   jazz_music   ignore (14)   2019 Nov 21, 5:55pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BlueSardine says

jazz_music says
BlueSardine says
The rule of law means nothing today.
Agreed
At the bottom of all this Ukrainian fuckery is they are using the corruption there to get a big taste of the natural gas cashflows
26   NoCoupForYou   ignore (5)   2019 Nov 21, 10:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says

I missed the part where you provided Wookie the evidence.
28   WookieMan   ignore (5)   2019 Nov 22, 4:05am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says

I don't live in a bubble. I just watched the previous week's hearings about 95% start to finish. Didn't watch anything this week because 1) I was out of town on vacation 2) it would have been an utter waste of time.

At no point did I gather this opinion or any other opinion based on ANY news site or network. Just my reaction to ACTUALLY watching the hearings. Notice I have not thrown around terms like witch hunt and other talking points. I'm probably one of the most independent Patnetter's. I voted for Obama. I'd say on local down ballot elections I'm 40% for the D's. I lean R slightly because I'm for less government and less taking of money I've earned. But I also understand we need public services that can benefit all of us and will vote for decent D candidates when/where they exist.

This entire process is a threat to our country though. There's no other way to look at it. I've said here and other places I'm not a fan of Trump. That by no means having the House initiate the impeachment process over a phone call where all the allegations against a sitting POTUS are opinions and "feelings" about a fucking phone call that almost EVERYONE testifying wasn't even on over a question of potential crimes of a sitting VP who is now and still a normal citizen!

There was a simple thing the Democrats could have done. Just one. Have JUST ONE fucking decent option for their nomination process. They've failed epically and this is their solution? And you defend it? Why?
29   WookieMan   ignore (5)   2019 Nov 22, 5:06am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BobD says
WookieMan says

It is no more a threat than the Impeachment of Bill Clinton. Get over it.

Got it.... So from day 1 (hell before day 1) Clinton was threatened to be impeached? For zero reason? Got it.

This whole thing has been hysterical, but thank you for giving me a good morning chuckle to get the day started. FYI, Bill's impeachment was bullshit too. So guess what, I'm over it buddy as there was nothing to get over.
30   rocketjoe79   ignore (2)   2019 Nov 22, 7:46am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says
BobD says
WookieMan says

It is no more a threat than the Impeachment of Bill Clinton. Get over it.

Yeah, except Clinton was found guilty and later fined and disbarred for a while.
They'll never convict Trump of anything - there is truly no crime here.
31   rocketjoe79   ignore (2)   2019 Nov 22, 7:47am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says
BobD says
WookieMan says

It is no more a threat than the Impeachment of Bill Clinton. Get over it.

They'll never convict Trump of anything - there is truly no crime here.
32   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2019 Nov 22, 7:55am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

At the very least he unstructured justice.

He unstructured justice?

Английский не ваш родной язык?
33   WookieMan   ignore (5)   2019 Nov 22, 8:00am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rocketjoe79 says
They'll never convict Trump of anything - there is truly no crime here.

Agreed.

rocketjoe79 says

Yeah, but it just didn't matter. Attorney's like to act special, but a disbarring is no different then a real estate broker losing their license for a couple years. Basically not a big deal. You can still make shitloads of money in law without a license. At the end of the day it's all marketing anyway to get customers, very rarely is it about actual skills in these service based businesses. You're correct in what you say, my point being is it just doesn't matter about Clinton, just like whatever they're throwing at Trump doesn't matter. It's not worth impeaching to the average American.
34   BlueSardine   ignore (3)   2019 Nov 22, 8:22am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

what about that fortune teller chick? She had my eye for awhile...

WookieMan says
35   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2019 Nov 22, 8:31am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Have JUST ONE fucking decent option for their nomination process

The Dem's did have one guy that was pushed out early in the 2016 nomination race - Jim Webb. Jim Webb was a Democrat Senator and a Navy Secretary under Reagan.. He is also very anti-war, and confronted Bush about the Iraq war. Jim Webb's son was an Army officer deployed to Iraq at the time.
36   WookieMan   ignore (5)   2019 Nov 22, 8:48am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says

Can't say I recall him, though the name sounds familiar. If the goal is to beat Trump, there's not one Democrat that stands a chance under current circumstances. Things can change of course, hence why we have this impeachment debacle. I don't know, the constant pity party of losing an election, day after day after day is just a joke at this point. Biggest bunch of sore losers maybe in the history of mankind.
37   NoCoupForYou   ignore (5)   2019 Nov 22, 11:43am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Thanks Democrats for the bump in Presidential Approval!

38   NoCoupForYou   ignore (5)   2019 Nov 22, 11:46am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Despite #Scampeachment hearings, Trump's Approval is pretty much the same as Obamas at the same point in his Presidency.

Thanks Dems and Demmedia!

39   WookieMan   ignore (5)   2019 Nov 22, 12:04pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says

Forgot to ask this. How much of the hearings have you watched? Commentary free, with no media bias. Just the basic feed where the camera is just the room showing what is going on during the breaks, the testimony, etc.. Not with Chuck Todd or Sean Hannity, or some other gas bag. Just your eyes, ears and brain focused on what's happening in front of you.

If you didn't watch the first week all the way through, then you need to be honest with yourself and realize you've been fed bull shit. I don't let media guide me. Main stream or any of it. If you're working full time, I find it highly unlikely you watched it. And there's almost no chance you watched all of this week by now unless you don't sleep.

So tell me again who is being honest?
40   jazz_music   ignore (14)   2019 Nov 22, 12:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Barr is also headed for impeachment, thank god.

That leaves Pompeo and Pence to be removed for their part in the shit.

Rule of law.

Let's make some examples of how and why we are not a fascist dictatorship.
41   WookieMan   ignore (5)   2019 Nov 22, 12:12pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

jazz_music says
Barr is also headed for impeachment, thank god.

That leaves Pompeo and Pence to be removed for their part in the shit.

Rule of law.

Let's make some examples of how and why we are not a fascist dictatorship.

Citation/Link?
42   NoCoupForYou   ignore (5)   2019 Nov 22, 12:51pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

jazz_music says
Let's make some examples of how and why we are not a fascist dictatorship.

Looking forward to Biden's indictment!
43   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2019 Nov 22, 4:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

i thought Sondlands was kind of masterful in his testimony, with more than a bit of wry irony. He baited the Dems to make them believe they would get the goods, had them chafing at the bit with long stingers of saliva hanging from the corners of their mouths, and then exonerated Trump by showing that it was all nothing but another meaningless vapor trail.
44   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2019 Nov 22, 5:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

Another excellent analysis!

I especially liked the part where Sondland said, "There was definitely a quid pro quo. Trump would withhold a meeting with the new Ukrainian president until he declared he was against corruption". The press went wild and the crime of the day was extortion because the president didn't have the right to not meet with a foreign leader.

This whole thing is just more political theatre. The show will go on.
45   WookieMan   ignore (5)   2019 Nov 23, 6:14am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says
This whole thing is just more political theatre. The show will go on.

I agree it's theatre, but not sure how much longer the show goes on. I'm young, but never in my life have I been so convinced that one of our political parties is on the actual precipice of collapsing. Like, literally not existing after this election. There's going to be enormous infighting and I think people are just going to say fuck this carcass of a party. And I don't blame them. Hard to pull the lever at the ballot booth for a Democrat at any level right now, except maybe hyper local. Definitely not POTUS or Congress critter.
47   Shaman   ignore (2)   2019 Nov 23, 7:13am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

jazz_music says
Let's make some examples of how and why we are not a fascist dictatorship.

Well the first thing a fascist dictatorship would do is line up all the communists and shoot them.
Yet, here you are, posting.
I think that this one fact proves we are not fascist.
48   HEYYOU   ignore (46)   2019 Nov 23, 9:14am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Shaman says

So how many Communist China export loving RepCon scum will be executed?
When you have time,post a list of all the Communist China exports you own.
RepCons aren't fascists they are Communist sympathizers.
What does our Constitution say about giving aid & comfort to the enemy?

« First    « Previous    Comments 9 - 48 of 48    Last »