Please log in to view images

Soyboy parents and gender fluid 5 year olds.

By theoakman follow theoakman   2019 Sep 21, 1:26pm 908 views   10 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

This year, there is an overwhelming amount of effeminate fathers that I see picking up their kids from school. In one case, you would actually mistakenly think the father is a woman. I didn’t see this two years ago but my guess is that this is now the first generation of millennial parents having their kids in kindergarten.

As one kid exited the school, I noticed he was a boy but he was wearing a dress. I asked another mother about it and she said he’s “gender fluid” at age 5. The overly feminine father that looks like a woman, the parents are raising their children as non-gender binary. I was like “wow…two of these in the same year” and she was like…”no there’s more. I’ve never seen so many”. Keep in mind, this is new jersey and it's not like we live in a hotspot or near any LBTG community. The nearest one is 40 miles away in Asbury Parkk.

Now I teach in a school system and we have a grand total of 2 in district. Is anyone else noticing an uptick in this? I don’t dispute that there are boys that feel like their girls and what not…but I have a feeling these parents are pushing it on their kids.
1   BayArea   ignore (1)   2019 Sep 21, 1:33pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Child abuse
2   HEYYOU   ignore (46)   2019 Sep 21, 2:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What's more sad is gun loving Republican men letting their children go to school where they could be victims of mass shooters & not making any attempt to do anything but support the 2nd Amendment Solution.
I don't guess the slaughter of children whether they wear a dress or not is of any concern,but the dress triggers them!

There's genius in stating the facts.
3   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (2)   2019 Sep 21, 3:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Haven’t seen an uptick, but did see a few parents push non-binary bullshit on their kids.

I been teaching my daughter how that is child abuse and those kids are fucked. It’s odd that hitting child is abuse, but changing their sex isn’t.

We all know at 5 kids pick nothing, it’s all parents. We’ll see what will happen in next 5 years. CA passed mandatory gender fluidity classes in public schools. That shit will fuck up a lot of kids.
4   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (2)   2019 Sep 21, 3:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Many have noticed this. It’s how this became a meme

5   The_Weeping_Ayatollah   ignore (5)   2019 Sep 21, 4:09pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Haven't seen a single "gender-fluid" fucker at our school yet. Boys look and dress like boys, girls look and dress like girls, dads look and dress like men and moms look like MILFs and dress in yoga pants. ;)
6   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (49)   2019 Sep 21, 9:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Boys should be wearing nothing but a goalie mask and a jock strap, bandaleros optional, defiinitely packing, preferably M134.

Chicks should be in short dresses, no underwear, for easy access to important bits
7   rd6B   ignore (1)   2019 Sep 21, 9:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

AND packing serious heat, preferably MG-42 with several spare belts wrapped around tits
8   NoCoupForYou   ignore (5)   2019 Sep 21, 10:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The dudes really make me think there is something in the water.

Most kids grow out of superheroes and comic books and Star Wars sometime by the mid-teens. Now I'm seeing non-nerdy, not socially retarded guys in their late 20s and thirties with modern Superhero posters/toys at their desks and in the homes.

I'm sure a lot of gender fluid crap is parents trying to seem hip.
9   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (2)   2019 Sep 22, 9:13am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That’s common today. Kids mature, marry, family up much later. Most young men are still little boys in their 20s, life doesn’t force growing up, too comfortable, and parents are dickless can’t discipline for shit.

CornPoptheOriginalGangster says
The dudes really make me think there is something in the water.

I'm sure a lot of gender fluid crap is parents trying to seem hip.
10   mell   ignore (4)   2019 Sep 22, 9:42am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

At back to school night a tattooed half black woman who looked like Dolezal strongly urged parents to adopt positive and uplifting language about homework and use euphemisms for it to assuage her daughters fears of it. As soon as it was clear the teacher would spent more than 10 seconds on this stupidity I walked out and went to have a beer instead. The future of kids education looks grim due to leftoid idiocy.