Please log in to view images

Stanley Lo Continues to Crush The NorCal Real Estate Game:

By BayArea follow BayArea   2019 Jul 28, 6:22pm 436 views   11 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

He claims to have arrived to the USA with $100 to his name

Studied EE at SJSU but never pursued it.

Claims to have moved over $6B in real estate buys/sells since the mid 1980s.

1   Goran_K   ignore (3)   2019 Jul 29, 7:50am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He wins at life, and not just because of his fresh hair. Damn this dude is dope.
2   SunnyvaleCA   ignore (1)   2019 Jul 29, 10:41am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Do you believe anything a used-house-salesman says?

I get flyers in the mail all the time. It seems every agent is "top 1 percent."
3   BayArea   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 29, 5:17am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

SunnyvaleCA says
Do you believe anything a used-house-salesman says?

I get flyers in the mail all the time. It seems every agent is "top 1 percent."

Ya, I do believe Stanley’s numbers.
4   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (49)   2019 Dec 29, 7:26am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I SELL SHACK!

EXACTLY LIKE GOD!

BRO' ME!
5   BayArea   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 29, 7:39am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says
I SELL SHACK!

EXACTLY LIKE GOD!

BRO' ME!

😂

You are a patnet treasure sir lol
6   HEYYOU   ignore (46)   2019 Dec 29, 4:12pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says
You are a patnet treasure sir lol

This is war! I coming for the patnet "ignore" record.

FUCK REPUBLICAN patnetters!
7   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (49)   2019 Dec 29, 4:15pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HA! NO One hates anymore than APOCALYPSEFUCK!
8   Patrick   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 29, 5:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Thank you to both of you for being offensive without getting personal.

I mean that.
9   Blue   ignore (0)   2019 Dec 29, 8:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
Thank you to both of you for being offensive without getting personal.

I mean that.

It was scary when visited first time. Later realized that they are banters. Thanks Patrick for keeping them.
10   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (49)   2019 Dec 29, 8:45pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
I mean that.

We're obscene, but personably so!
11   just_dregalicious   ignore (3)   2019 Dec 29, 8:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Whenever I'm feeling down I read the musings of AF and then I'm happy again!

I once showed his posts to some co-workers a decade ago and they thought he was me. I just couldn't convince them it wasn't true.

Moral of the story: Don't show AF posts to your co-workers.