Dear San Francisco, I'm Breaking Up With You.

By cmdrda2leak follow cmdrda2leak   2019 Mar 31, 12:58am 1,600 views   27 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Went to a comedy show tonight, used the restroom after, was greeted with this:

I stood and peed, of course. I restrained myself from peeing on the sign.

This is what we're dealing with, folks.
1   BayArea   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 31, 6:37am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

What issue do you have with this sign?

Maybe it was put up by the cleaning person that’s tired of cleaning piss off the floor?

Or you got upset over a joke made to rile you up? What comedy club was this?
2   theoakman   ignore (0)   2019 Mar 31, 6:49am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

haha, I showed it to my wife and she said "sit please? Paint your wall"
3   porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2019 Mar 31, 7:48am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Maybe they forgot a letter and it meant to say "Shit Please"...pissing is for outside
4   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2019 Mar 31, 7:53am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I would have pissed all over the floor. End of story. Not just by the Toilet but walked around the whole bathroom, saying...
"Well no you do it that way, I do it this way, this is the way I do it, when I'm not trying to be a traditionalists. Your way is stupid, like a little mangirl. See I'm a strong Alpha male in Dog Speak I OWN This Bitch Now!"
5   marcus   ignore (11)   2019 Mar 31, 8:01am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Were there urinals too ?
6   cmdrda2leak   ignore (0)   2019 Mar 31, 8:06am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
Were there urinals too ?

Nope. Not a one. Sit-downs only.
7   anonymous   ignore (null)   2019 Mar 31, 8:30am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

cmdrdataleak says
Went to a comedy show tonight

Thought you went to Washington and were watching congress in session or else had a behind the scenes ticket to the West Wing.
8   anonymous   ignore (null)   2019 Mar 31, 8:50am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says

And the difference between the description above and what occurs each day at the Bass family home is what ?
9   Patrick   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 31, 9:05am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

cmdrdataleak says
marcus says
Were there urinals too ?

Nope. Not a one. Sit-downs only.

A bathroom sink can do double-duty as a urinal, depending on its height. Urine is sterile in a healthy person, so it's not too terribly rude.

And yet, that would not make the point since it would leave almost no trace. Best to remove or amend the signs. I have a Leatherman on my keychain for such occasions. Can deal with unscrewing several kinds of screws.

I also used to carry a black Sharpie marker as well, which was useful for writing such obscenities as "There are only two genders." Think I'm going to start again.
10   anonymous   ignore (null)   2019 Mar 31, 9:13am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

@Patrick - probably not the best idea to advertise your intentions on a public forum lest someone from local city police etc. happen to be reading this - unless you are looking for additional experiences within the "system".

Personally I would pass on those additional "experiences" having done that in New Orleans but to each his own - live and let live.

Hell, you may have some really great tales to tell if all goes through.

Nothing like those first hand accounts of waiting for bail etc. while Bubba is eyeing you up to grip the readers attention.
11   Patrick   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 31, 9:50am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Thanks for looking out for me.
12   clambo   ignore (5)   2019 Mar 31, 11:19am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

San Francisco is out of its collective mind. I don't care how much piss lands on the floor, the guy who works there can wipe it the fuck up. What's the big deal? It's not like a baby took a shit on it.

Patrick's correct, you can piss down the sink also; but run the water because the standing piss will start to ferment (if you do this at home). In a public place I guess the water runs down the sink enough.

There are only two sexes.
13   BayArea   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 31, 12:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Kakistocracy says

Is this guy serious?
14   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2019 Mar 31, 12:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Squat Like A Bitch! The new SF anthem! Non-Squatters will be dressed in leather and face lashed by transgendered dick gauntlets!
15   komputodo   ignore (3)   2019 Mar 31, 12:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says
What issue do you have with this sign?

Personally, i have a phobia of putting my skin on or near a public toilet...and no, a layer or 2 of paper doesn't make me feel much better
16   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2019 Mar 31, 12:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sit on our slimy cootie interface! Share the cootie wealth! There is no cootie like a San Francisco cootie!
17   anonymous   ignore (null)   2019 Mar 31, 12:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says
Is this guy serious?

Think the police and other enforcement agencies do not ever look at public forums ?
18   mell   ignore (6)   2019 Mar 31, 1:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says
What issue do you have with this sign?

Or you got upset over a joke made to rile you up? What comedy club was this?

There's a big issue with this. Women often menstruate while peeing and the blood splatters all over the bowl, border, and seat. There's real risk of infections with this and it is incredibly gross. Urine is relatively sterile and there's pretty much zero diseases you can contract by getting in contact with urine. So again we're going against science just for the feelz and leftoid feminist idiocies. I have no problems with putting the seat up and back down etc. and doing a clean piss but I surely will never sit down in a public bathroom unless it's very clean and there are covers and/or enough toilet paper.
19   FortWayneAsNancyPelosiHaircut   ignore (4)   2019 Mar 31, 2:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You can probably get an std in some parts of SF. Whatever the gay and bum zones are.

Same in LA.
20   porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2019 Mar 31, 4:22pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Standing to pee is a microaggression, exerting your toxic masculinity on others. Please sit to pee and leave your balls at the front desk as you leave.
21   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2019 Mar 31, 4:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If you don't squat, the internet cams can't get a good shot.
22   cmdrda2leak   ignore (0)   2019 Mar 31, 4:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Here's the name of the place: Stage Werx, and the about page shows the... creature who presumably arranged for these signs:

"Ty"... i guess that's short for.. "Ty-ranny of the Gynarchy"

23   MisdemeanorRebel   ignore (3)   2019 Mar 31, 5:43pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Pat?
Chris?
uh...
24   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2019 Mar 31, 6:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

cmdrdataleak says
"Ty-ranny of the Gynarchy"

Perhaps of the "Abandoned Peni-Archy"
26   MisdemeanorRebel   ignore (3)   2019 Mar 31, 6:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Adrogynous names when shortened... (Christine or Christopher, etc.)
27   Y   ignore (3)   2019 Apr 1, 10:25am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Aids affects aim.
Sign is completely understandable for this locale.