NEWSWEEK: TRUMP SPEAKS AT FOURTH-GRADE LEVEL, LOWEST OF LAST 15 U.S. PRESIDENTS, NEW ANALYSIS FINDS

By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch following x   2019 Feb 25, 11:00pm 400 views   18 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

President Donald Trump—who boasted over the weekend that his success in life was a result of “being, like, really smart”—communicates at the lowest grade level of the last 15 presidents, according to a new analysis of the speech patterns of presidents going back to Herbert Hoover.

The analysis assessed the first 30,000 words each president spoke in office, and ranked them on the Flesch-Kincaid grade level scale and more than two dozen other common tests analyzing English-language difficulty levels. Trump clocked in around mid-fourth grade, the worst since Harry Truman, who spoke at nearly a sixth-grade level.
1   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2019 Feb 25, 11:03pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If you are going to insult Trump, stop using all those pointy headed, fancy words!
3   marcus   ignore (7)   2019 Feb 26, 6:20am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yeah, any President talking higher than the 6th grade level, is just a big phony. You know, acting all intelligent and shit.

I wonder how big of a factor this is for his success with his base.
4   Quigley   ignore (0)   2019 Feb 26, 7:47am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Who cares? I didn’t elect him to talk sweetly to me. The last guy was good at that and nearly wrecked the country. Trump speaks like a douchebag but has done a ton for rebuilding America.
5   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (38)   2019 Feb 26, 7:06pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Why talk at all?

A real president need only make and eat his MOO! and his ministers will interpret his wishes.
6   Patrick   ignore (1)   2019 Feb 26, 8:13pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

@APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch Consider that Trump was elected primarily as a revolt against elitists and their corporations who exported millions of manufacturing jobs and imported millions of illegals to further impoverish workers.

Once you see that, you also see that you'll get nowhere talking about Trump's vocabulary. In fact, you'll drive more people to vote for Trump in 2020.

I'm not sure of the right approach, but I can assure you that you're on exactly the wrong track here if you want to fix anything.
7   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (3)   2019 Feb 26, 8:42pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That's 3 grades above liberal understanding anyway. Which is why they still don't get him.
8   TrumpingTits   ignore (1)   2019 Feb 26, 8:57pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It's all code for the Russians!
9   OccasionalCortex   ignore (2)   2019 Feb 27, 12:28pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Well, given who he has to deal with...
10   WillPowers   ignore (0)   2019 Feb 27, 5:21pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Leftist NEWSWEEK: Big surprise: Years of working in television, which has the tendency to speak at a grade school level to people, so everyone understands, that is actually a smart move. He reaches more people that way, and if the few intellectuals left in America hate him, all the better. That's more reason for the hoards to hate them prissy intellectuals. Fuck them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11   WillPowers   ignore (0)   2019 Feb 27, 5:22pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

I'd like to give you two likes for that comment.
12   anonymous   ignore (null)   2019 Feb 27, 5:33pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Quigley says
The last guy was good at that and nearly wrecked the country

Dubya ?
13   anonymous   ignore (null)   2019 Feb 27, 6:01pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Recently read an article that said the average Trump supporter can not read a book unless there is a minimum of 5 pictures for each word and words can not be over 6 letters with 4 letters and below preferred.
14   anonymous   ignore (null)   2019 Feb 27, 6:03pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Now, you wouldn’t know it from some of the things I’ve posted on here over the years, but I like Trump supporters. I do.

I like Trump supporters, but I like them in short bursts. I don’t like them for extended periods of time.

I’m all right with them for a little while, but once you get up, passed around, minute, minute and a half, I’ve got to get the fuck out of there.

And my reason for this, my reason is for one that you may share possibly.

I have a very low tolerance level for stupid bullshit.
15   anonymous   ignore (null)   2019 Feb 27, 6:05pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

And with that I see the attack team is forming - we have Reseda in attendance, Jersey has checked in - not sure who else that is in lurking mode

You guys are swell - really swell. Have a pleasant evening and a pleasant chat experience.

Muuaahh !
16   MrMagic   ignore (11)   2019 Feb 27, 6:09pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Kakistocracy says
I have a very low tolerance level for stupid bullshit.

Interesting, considering the level of bullshit you post here on a daily basis of lefty, liberal sources.

In fact. I believe it's just the opposite.
17   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (3)   2019 Feb 27, 6:14pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He’s probably Dans relative. That guy used to post lots of long articles. Sadly lost his shit after Trump won. CNN destroyed his sanity with propaganda. :(

MrMagic says
Kakistocracy says
I have a very low tolerance level for stupid bullshit.

In fact. I believe it's just the opposite.
18   anonymous   ignore (null)   2019 Feb 28, 2:26am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

And who shows up on schedule for comments 16 and 17 but "After" and "Birth" - go figure - but it's all about the "transparency"