What’s a good printer?

By FortWayne following x   2018 Jun 26, 4:34pm 1,665 views   9 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

Hi guys,

What’s a good all in one small laser printer to get? Can anyone recommend? Black and white only for office printing occasionally.

We have this HP printer that constantly runs out of ink. Just about to throw darn thing out the window.
1   Hugolas_Madurez   ignore (4)   2018 Jun 26, 5:48pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HP LJ1018 has served me wery well for many years. Probably discontinued by now.
3   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2018 Jun 26, 6:34pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Oh about $399!
4   MrMagic   ignore (11)   2018 Jun 26, 7:41pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

FortWayne says

I have a Brother, at first I thought it would be a piece of junk, but it's held up well and rarely needs a toner change. I run tons of copies and tons of prints, and maybe change a toner once a year, if that.

I absolutely hate ink jet printers. The amount of ink they use versus prints they push out are garbage.
5   BlueSardine   ignore (2)   2018 Jun 26, 7:43pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

one that doesn't bogart all the ink shots...
6   Booger   ignore (3)   2018 Jun 26, 7:55pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My favorite printer is the one at work.
7   FortWayne   ignore (4)   2018 Jun 26, 8:05pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Thanks I’ll get that kind. There is one on amazon with all in one, and laser.

I just detest our ink printer. Piece of junk.

Sniper says
FortWayne says

8   clambo   ignore (4)   2018 Jun 26, 8:26pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Samsung and Brother make laser printers which I bought for under $60. I have one of each, I got the Samsung one first. It's wireless so it's kind of cool to use.

Laser is the way to go.

All they can do is print.
9   Hugolas_Madurez   ignore (4)   2018 Jun 26, 11:02pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

clambo says
All they can do is print.

What else do you want from a printer - a blowjob?