Please log in to view images

Take care how you fart

By georgeliberte follow georgeliberte   2017 Feb 9, 11:44am 1,851 views   8 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

1   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2017 Feb 9, 12:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

People starving in the third world must think Americans are complete idiots.

2   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2017 Feb 9, 12:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That was in Canada. Still these 'ladies' need to find something more useful to do in their academic time than ponder 'rape by fart'. At any rate, it is unlikely that I or any other man can out fart them in terms of amplitude, olfactory quality, persistence, bouquet, and body. 'A distinctive whiff of toxic masculinity with a suggestion of old spice.'

4   NDrLoR   ignore (0)   2017 Feb 9, 1:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dan8267 says

People starving in the third world

are starving because the countries are run by Marxists.

5   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (7)   2017 Feb 9, 2:12pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I believe I've committed hundreds, if not thousands, of rapes.

6   Rew   ignore (0)   2017 Feb 9, 4:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dan8267 says

People starving in the third world must think Americans are complete idiots.

Google failing me (cannot find), but I remember an etiquette book from the 50s or earlier which proclaimed words to the effect of: "If a gentlemen hears a lady pass gas in public, he shall take the blame for it."

The book was awesomely funny to read through.

7   HEY YOU   ignore (8)   2017 Feb 9, 4:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Real Liberated Women: "I can fart with the best SHORT DICKERS."