Michelle Obama is a DUDE?

By joshuatrio follow joshuatrio   2016 Nov 11, 7:41am 22,234 views   64 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Ok... I always thought this "chick" (Michelle) looked sketch the last 8 years, and then someone forwarded me a few youtube video's about "her" - and damn, I'm partially-convinced that Michelle is transgender. WHICH would clear up why Obama has been so pro gay/transgender rights.

I'm not big into conspiracy theories, but I always thought "Michelle" looked insanely dude like.

« First    « Previous    Comments 25 - 64 of 64    Last »

25   FNWGMOBDVZXDNW   ignore (3)   2016 Nov 11, 2:30pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

joshuatrio says

No they don't. They only care about themselves and their own agenda

And banding together furthers their own agenda the same way that workers in a Union further their own agenda by banding together.

joshuatrio says

I said she looks like a dude,

You said she looks like a dude and you are partially convinced she is transgendered (was a dude).

I said that you might be a bully or you might be a racist jerk or you might be classless jerk. It's one thing to say, hey, this woman has masculine features. But, you're promoting some stupid conspiracy theory about her being trans-gendered. The fact is that she is a very highly respected and loved first lady, and this meme is a classless prank by people who are as mature as an 8th grader. There is a reason that liberals call out bullies, and I've already explained it.

I don't know if you were motivated by race, so I didn't stick you with that. Speaking of racist shit: in case you missed it, here are some posts you may enjoy: https://patrick.net/?p=1293340&c=1305547#comment-1305547 https://patrick.net/The+Two+Faces+Of+Michelle+Obama

26   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 11, 2:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

YesYNot says

The fact is that she is a very highly respected and loved first lady

LOL. Best laugh of the day.
YesYNot says

You didn't read my previous post brah.

27   someone else   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 11, 4:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

joshuatrio says

Rather than say something like "no, I think her hands are normal, and maybe she lifts weights" - your response is basically "you're a racist, misogynistic, bigot, classless, bully." IE: typical liberal response.

This is true, and several billion responses like that to even innocent questions are a major reason Trump got elected.

Righteous knee-jerk accusations of (racism|xenophobia|misogyny) are amazingly instant the moment you question even small details of The Narrative.

Zero thought required! No good will either.

28   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 12, 5:24am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rando says

Zero thought required! No good will either.

I couldn't agree more Patrick.

The last year + of listening to Hillary and Obama speak, all they did were call conservatives names like: racists, xenophobic, misogynistic, bigots, alt-right, right wing extremists, islamaphobic, deplorables, sexists.. etc... and the list goes on and on.

In my non professional opinion, conservatives were mainly concerned about securing our borders, healthcare, & the return of jobs to America (trade). I don't see how any of that translates into all the incorrect name calling the left wing does.

My post illustrates this completely. A thread is started about Michelle being a man (which would explain Obama's agenda), and I'm called a disgusting troll, asshole, a borderline racists - when this post has nothing to do with race, and I didn't even call Michelle a dude.

I think this is a valid discussing, considering "her" physical attributes, and Obama's policies over the last several years.

All this bullshit and special interest pandering were some of the reasons I left the Democrat party.

29   FNWGMOBDVZXDNW   ignore (3)   2016 Nov 12, 8:21am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If I hurt anyone's feelings by characterizing certain language as disgusting, racist, or classless, I apologize. I certainly didn't want to make anyone feel bad or like they couldn't have a conversation. If you weren't in fact trolling, please continue. I'll try not to hurt anyone's feelings in the future.

Honestly, to me the topic at hand is pretty absurd.

30   someone else   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 12, 8:26am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

YesYNot says

Thanks! I'll assume you really mean that.

I wish the whole country were like that.

31   FNWGMOBDVZXDNW   ignore (3)   2016 Nov 12, 10:01am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rando says

I'll assume you really mean that.

Honestly, I think it's a shame when a serious discussion gets cut off, like what happened to Larry Summers when talking about women in Science. Further, I don't intend to shut down conversations here. I do think it's somewhat ironic that we cannot discuss whether a statement is sexist or racist for fear of offending whoever made the statement. Most speech seems to offend someone, though, doesn't it?

32   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch   ignore (56)   2016 Nov 12, 10:48am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Michelle used to win hard on contests against the hockey team in high school.

33   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 12, 11:08am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

YesYNot says

I highly doubt anyone's feelings got hurt - especially on an internet forum (truthfully, I could give two giant shits what you call me). I was just pointing out the utter hypocrisy of the left.

YesYNot says

Honestly, to me the topic at hand is pretty absurd.

Not really. If you look at it objectively, it makes sense. While I think Obama is a douche, I have no beef with Michelle. And this actually makes sense on why Obama pandered to the LGBT community.

APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE says

Michelle used to win hard on contests against the hockey team in high school.

LOL

34   turtledove   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 12, 12:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'll try not to hurt anyone's feelings in the future.
=================

All I know is, I'm deeply offended.

Oh wait... I meant offensive. I sometimes confuse the two.

35   justme   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 12, 12:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

joshuatrio says

What conspiracy would that be? A conspiracy between your balls to leave you and attach themselves to Michelle Obama?

Even if you (claim you) are not big on conspiracy theories, you ought at least to know what a conspiracy is. I think.

36   someone else   ignore (0)   2016 Nov 12, 2:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

justme says

What conspiracy would that be?

Well, assuming it's true that Michelle is a man (which is super-unlikely but not impossible, imho) then the conspiracy is simply their agreement to cover that up.

37   Shaman   ignore (2)   2016 Nov 12, 2:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I believe it's considered crass to "out" a transgender person of either sex. So even if the obamas were proud of Michelle (or Barack) being transgender, they wouldn't say it. Am I wrong?

39   6b5f   ignore (0)   2017 Jan 1, 9:27am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The truth sucks, and so does Obama!

40   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2018 Nov 21, 9:10am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I knew it!
41   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2018 Nov 21, 9:16am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
OBama is now guaranteed to be seen as one of America's greatest Presiidents

Only by people who don't care about war, debt, massive expansion and illegal use of the surveillance state, peaceful race relations, or civil rights of the accused and/or white males.

But yeah Obama was totally down w the celebs, so BEST POTUS EVER!!
42   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2018 Nov 21, 9:19am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I dont think shes a man, just a muscular woman. Tbf, shes also more attractive than HRC or barb bush. For some reason everyone loved Barbara Bush though.

Also not sure why anyone cares either way, outside of comedic value of watching libs scream racism for an observation.
45   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch   ignore (56)   2018 Dec 2, 6:15pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Obama told his classmates he married Michelle because she was the first women whose cock he couldn't get his hands around, even with both hands.

"Michelle gives me the gift of girth, I have to tell you," Obama would chuckle with friends over beers after law school classes.
46   marcus   ignore (11)   2018 Dec 2, 7:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I guess criticizing her for the kind of first lady she was just doesn't have the same kind of social media punch and humor as questioning whether she might be a dude.

I'll be the first to admit that I honestly don't get it. I don't get why it's funny. And I think it's hurtful.

It's as if Trump supporters will never stop wanting to earn that deplorable label .

joshuatrio says
I'm trying to pose a rational argument (as crazy as it might sound) here, about the possibility of Michelle Obama being a man

Yeah, okay.

FNWGMOBDVZXDNW says
this meme is a classless prank by people who are as mature as an 8th grader.

I guess that's about as well as it's going to be explained. Although 8th might be a little high. And I still think I'm on to something about some right wingers being not just bullies, but also bad winners. They had just won the election with Trump when this was posted. And it was probably a repost of something Josh got on social media.

Think about that. The timing that is. Trump's election was about ignorance, fear and hate
47   MrMagic   ignore (10)   2018 Dec 2, 8:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says

Think about this. The thread was started over two years ago.. Didn't notice that, did ya?

Didn't think so.

Oops.

marcus says
I guess

Yep.
48   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch   ignore (56)   2018 Dec 2, 8:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The Chicago Black Hawks are in therapy for the traumas related to all the times they lost hard on contests to Michelle Obama and her immense prehensile penis!
49   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Dec 3, 4:10am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MrMagic says

Lol. Thanks for pointing the obvious out to Marcus.

And for the record, I still think Michelle Obama is a dude (two years later)..
50   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2018 Dec 27, 1:42pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Michelle Obama has decided to change the name of her new book "Becoming" to "The One With The Penis".
51   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2018 Dec 27, 2:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
becasue

B E C A U S E. Because.
52   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch   ignore (56)   2018 Dec 27, 2:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The Secret Service would have to break it up when they'd hear Obama shrieking, 'MIKKY! YOU'RE TEARING! ME! APART!' when Michelle would get up steam and be pounding Obama's ass at 128 thrusts per second. Once they had to Taze the alleged first 'lady'.
53   MrMagic   ignore (10)   2018 Dec 27, 2:33pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

Barry agrees!

55   Heraclitusstudent   ignore (2)   2019 Jan 7, 5:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wow! pure hatred!
56   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2019 Jan 7, 5:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Only if you hate dicks
57   MrMagic   ignore (10)   2019 Jan 7, 6:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says
Only if you hate dicks

Makes you wonder....
58   MrMagic   ignore (10)   2019 Jan 7, 7:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Heraclitusstudent says
Wow! pure hatred!

Do many Black women grab themselves this way?

Hmmm, where have I seen that action before? Oh, yeah:

61   Y   ignore (3)   2019 Sep 16, 9:39am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It's evolution.
When you are surrounded by Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!!

someone else says
It is a fact that black women have higher testosterone levels than women of other races. This might account for some appearance differences.
63   Booger   ignore (7)   2019 Sep 21, 3:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Isn’t it strange how no woman has came forward and claimed to have had sex with Barack Hussein Obama...

I’m just stating it like I see it...
64   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2019 Sep 21, 9:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

I’m just stating it like I see it...

Rumor is that there was a rash of gay deaths in Chicago amongst those who knew him from the gay bars before he announced for President. The fake facade of the Manchurian had to be protected.

« First    « Previous    Comments 25 - 64 of 64    Last »