patrick.net

forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
736,831 comments in 75,789 posts by 10,917 registered users, 1 online now: YesYNot

new post

I am switching my support to Mitt Romney

By toothfairy   2012 Jan 23, 10:55pm   1,678 views   5 comments   watch (0)   quote      

I used to be in the Ginggrich camp but after a serious of statements including and his recent
statement of selecting Sarah Palin as a cabinet member (I was going to let that one pass)

And now comments on returning to the gold standard it's becoming obvious that he is really just pandering to the lunatics Paulpots and Tea Party types.

I am now supporting Mitt Romney.

Comments 1-5 of 5     Last »

1   zzyzzx   571/571 = 100% civil   2012 Jan 24, 1:52am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote    

Did Gingrich really say that he wanted Sarah Palin in his cabinet?

2   Vicente     2012 Jan 24, 1:58am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote    

Paulpots. I like that one.

I am sure Mittens will welcome your lukewarm support and possible vote.

3   TPB     2012 Jan 24, 3:10am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote    

I'd vote for Karl Rove at this point, even with Grover Norquist as his running mate, and Rupert Murdoch as a cabinet member or even possible of being appointed as a Federal Judge.

As this demented scenario, as scary as it seems, is a great analog of how I view Obama and his administration.

4   Nomograph     2012 Jan 25, 2:30pm  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote    

toothfairy says

I am now supporting Mitt Romney.

I could live with Mittens. Not my first choice, but he seemed to govern well in Massachusetts and he isn't an ideologist.

I couldn't care less about the Mormon thing. Catholicism is just as weird, what with little ghosts running around impregnating virgins and what not, plus the whole pedophile thing.

5   Nomograph     2012 Jan 25, 2:31pm  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote    

I will most likely vote for Obama.

Not like he needs it though; his second term is essentially guaranteed.

Comments 1-5 of 5     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact  
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail  
patrick's 40 proposals  
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy  
8 groups who lie about the housing market  
37 bogus arguments about housing  
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home