porkchopexpress's comments

« First    « Previous    Comments 297 - 336 of 336    Last »

porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Aug 6, 7:38am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I converted to Bourbon years ago over single malt Scotches like Macallan. Top pick is Blanton's, but it's expensive and rare. Weller's Reserve is of the same family as Blanton's, so I've been stocking up on that. It's my drink of choice.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Aug 6, 6:34pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

ignoreme says
I personally use keto to maintain weight
But then your vagina smells bad
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Aug 8, 7:14am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says
To be fair, this was proven to be a hoax.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Aug 8, 7:26am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Trump is a billionaire with a hot wife and a wonderful family that loves him. If he loses the election, he gets to live a better life than if he's president. Being president has been a massive sacrifice for him and his family. He doesn't need politics like Obama and Clinton do.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Aug 8, 7:41am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says
Unbelievable!

The political left, I’m speechless
And of course we should allow violent criminals to vote too!
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Aug 9, 8:34am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Trying to be balanced. There could be a lot of lifestyle differences between Illinois and Sweden. How cramped are living quarters? Did the Swedes distance themselves more on their own, vs the neanderthals of Chicago? I work in healthcare and I can tell you that distancing makes a big difference in the numbers that we see over time.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Aug 29, 10:24am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yea...no way Oregon is going Red either. Believe me, I wish it were true though.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Aug 29, 10:32am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wow, she's so doable.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Aug 30, 8:42am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Amazing that with that much money and power, she still can't fix butt-ugly.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 6, 8:18am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Most of these women are my type.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 7, 1:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
porkchopexpress says
Most of these women are my type.

But are you their type?
Why did you have to ruin it?
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 7, 3:21pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Now she looks like a good, wholesome, traditional woman.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 13, 8:20am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Any of you see the TV series "Woke"? It keeps popping up on Hulu trying to get me to watch it. Pathetic.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 13, 8:24am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I wonder if she's kinky in bed.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 13, 8:25am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It's bush's fault. Ladies, shave all bush.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 19, 5:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Al_Sharpton_for_President says
NoCoupForYou says
Sorry guys, I'm off chronically fapping to this. I love the way she screams "FUCK" while gyrating like crazy.
She obviuolsy is in need of a release.

Arms aren't flapping in the breeze. Decent knockers. She could be a runner. Hmmmm....
And I bet she'd like to slap my balls around and fart on my face.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 20, 8:30am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Brd6 says
thenuttyneutron says
conservative woman to help reduce the DNC outrage

that will outrage them even more. Best would be a black conservative womyn...D's would short-circuit their brains
With adopted, colored transgender children
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 20, 8:33am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Where are our left-wingers these days? Marcus? Is Trump winning so much lately that they've been driven to utter insanity?

I jerked off to pic of Amy Coney Barrett this morning.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 20, 9:01am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Director Cray, I'll be keeping an eye on you."
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 20, 9:09am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Remind to bring up that you're fucking with your goddamn glasses" lol
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 3, 11:24am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Great news. I also have to imagine that Asians feel the same way. Do Asian Lives Matter?
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 3, 12:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Just because of this thread, I just donated $500 to Trump's campaign. Join me! MAGA bitches!
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 4, 2:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wouldn't it be awesome if the COVID infections of Republican Senators was staged so that we could ram through ACB's confirmation virtually? I love it.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 8, 9:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If we vote No on Prop 22, won't Uber prices have to go up? Why would I want that?
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 10, 11:59am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

God I hope this is true. The Left ideals are so goddamn poisonous to the human species.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 10, 12:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If you're Left wing and sick of Trump, leave the country. Please. I beg you.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 11, 8:32am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says
TrumpingTits says
The majority of Americans thought that Shrillary was going to win in 2016, remember? Even I was one of those.

I thought that Trump was going to win.
Do you think he'll win this time around?
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 11, 12:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

joshuatrio says
Notice Yahoo took down the comments.
I used to look at Y! Finance for market information and articles, but I've stopped since they disallowed comments. Classic Left-wing move...maintain your echo chamber without criticism.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 14, 9:00pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm dying laughing scrolling through these memes. The Left is shitting themselves.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 14, 9:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wolf Blitzer holding Nancy accountable. ACB killin it in the confirmation process. Hunter Biden doin hookers and blow and exposing his Dad?

I just jizzed in my pants.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 15, 2:16pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Shaman says
Dholliday126 says
I mean how convenient to find Hunter's laptop forgotten at a computer repair shop, with all this criminal behavior documented?? Three weeks from the election??

Nobody knows how long Rudy Giuliani has been sitting on this, waiting for the right moment to use it to swing the election.
But we all know that the FBI has been sitting on this since December... all through the impeachment fiasco when they had this laptop with EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE!
Yep...tits for tats. zzyzzx...post some titties!
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 15, 2:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Karloff says
Hirono is a complete clown.

Tenpoundbass says
That reason was the same reason a scumbag will stick his finger up his ass, and wipe it in a tub of ice creme in the grocery store

Great. Now that will be in the back of my mind the next time I buy ice cream...
This is exactly why I sniff ice cream before I buy it, although I do get some weird looks.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 15, 2:21pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says
WTF is he watching in the background
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 16, 5:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says
ERECTION INTENSIFYING!!!
+ 1/2
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 20, 8:27am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I agree with Zuck on this. I voted yes on Prop 15 and will vote yes to repeal Prop 13 for all the reasons stated by others. Then, everyone will freak out and we'll need a better form of levying property tax. I've said this before, but property tax should be assessed based on the size, type and location of the land, not the market price which is what kicks granny to the curb. Taxes should be levied based on the expenses that need to be covered.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 20, 8:29am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CashWillCrash says
Why would anyone support higher taxes in a state that already has the highest taxes?
We're only supporting fairer taxes that get levied equally.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 25, 8:08am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This is why I always assume my emails are being read as I write them. Never put anything incriminating in them. Use something like Snapchat or Wickr or Signal if you want to electronically communicate really private stuff, and don't have it tied to you individually in any way (e.g., don't put your last name as your username) or register your mobile #.
  porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 25, 8:27am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

As we get more educated, professional immigrants coming to this Country, they tend to vote Right-wing especially when they see the ridiculous Left-wing antics...it's embarrassing.